1 hour ago, carlsylar said:

Thx, but I’m still a beginner. Well the gffmc wing zero is more like Bandai original creation since this one is different from the one from OVA “endless waltz “. Gffmc version can shift into a plane and has extra canons looks like claw. The snow white was originally appear in the novel and does have any settings at all. I think the reason why Bandai makes it  is they want to reuse the tooling by changing the color and add little new stuff  to maximize the profit lol

Well I've seen all of Wing/EW but I was more getting at tracking down this novel that the snow version is in. I know it might sound strange but having a bit of knowledge on these pieces makes me value on retain them more so than not... and if you're a beginner I haven't even started.

47 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

@sqidd

I know you like big and red robots, have you seen this one?  It is the red Astrea with the Type-F "avalung" option set.

image.png.f79dbb4e78f663163f4ebed7bba88cef.png

Yes sir I did! Kuma and I chatted about it last night. He wasn't thrilled with the quality of this one and thought knowing what I like out of toys I should probably stay away from it. Too bad, that guy looks AWESOME.

Thanks for keeping me in mind!:good:

Just looked at the pic again. Man, I really love this one.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Yes sir I did! Kuma and I chatted about it last night. He wasn't thrilled with the quality of this one and thought knowing what I like out of toys I should probably stay away from it. Too bad, that guy looks AWESOME.

I dind't faced with any quality issue with this bad guy. I'm happy to handle it in my hand and putting on all tones of accessories.

On 11/1/2019 at 3:10 PM, pafy6285 said:

The original GFFMC Wing Zero is based from the EW: Glory of Losers Manga. It's basically Endless Waltz (when we talk about Endless Waltz as a manga, think of it like Gundam Origins) with some additional details (more complete retelling of the story) and the Gundams have additional variants/equipments (e.g. Heavy Arms Igel equipment, Shenlong Liao ya, etc)

image.png.94a7038fdf388c95d690c7f131cd35d3.png

So Treize Khushrenada is a good guy?

10 hours ago, sqidd said:

Here's some sup up pics from a member at RobotJapan board,, I think he's a member here too @Knolly

This is the type F, + option set, + 3rd party option set

K3sO6iX.jpg.0830b923cb4e78743d5f24e6552c5641.jpg

6eSc2OY.jpg.da65c4a4be4591d5642805ae10d0a659.jpgEBjphFc.jpg.2cb89b2c7a720953e360367daab1bcec.jpg

Well, because I found a Glaug on Mandrake for $75 and I HAD to get some other stuff to justify shipping........I got the Astrea Type F Heavy Weapons Set. And a Great Mazinger.

Man I have a problem.

Mandrake Order.jpg

Edited by sqidd

17 hours ago, sqidd said:

Well, because I found a Glaug on Mandrake for $75 and I HAD to get some other stuff to justify shipping........I got the Astrea Type F Heavy Weapons Set. And a Great Mazinger.

Man I have a problem.

And I am living vicariously through you.  Hope you post some pictures when you get the items.

16 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

It is opened already

I've never PO'd one of these. I'm not finding them available for PO anywhere but the Tamashii Nations site linked above. Is this my only option?

And do I need to use a proxy for these through Tamashii?

Thanks!

Edited by sqidd

31 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

These things are like mushrooms!

JUNE 2020
METAL BUILD GUNDAM ASTRAEA + PROTO GN HIGH MEGA LAUNCHER
BANDAI TAMASHII WEB SHOP

23,760円 (JAPAN SALES TAX INCLUDED

And like part of this thing is already sold out...

)image.png.795ea82101cc366b10cc15b3b9b67b26.png

image.png.3c1a0d499eb0c1b7ce993032edf47f2b.png

image.thumb.png.9c90a9b5806ec7f282e2f3219488e9a2.png

image.png.0a8feda3ca788673b64b3c58214f7ca3.png

Well it says 2019 june and 2020 april……

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

I've never PO'd one of these. I'm not finding them available for PO anywhere but the Tamashii Nations site linked above. Is this my only option?

Thanks!

i think u can look a few pages before there’s a instock link posted by F360. Since this is a pb item, in japan it will be sold in lottery and it is already sold in other area, I recommend you just buy one instead of PO one

46 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

i think u can look a few pages before there’s a instock link posted by F360. Since this is a pb item, in japan it will be sold in lottery and it is already sold in other area, I recommend you just buy one instead of PO one

Ok so that's why I can't find a preorder for it. It's not a normal release

1 hour ago, carlsylar said:

Ahhh, roger that. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Darth Mingus said:

These things are like mushrooms!

JUNE 2020
METAL BUILD GUNDAM ASTRAEA + PROTO GN HIGH MEGA LAUNCHER
BANDAI TAMASHII WEB SHOP

23,760円 (JAPAN SALES TAX INCLUDED

And like part of this thing is already sold out...

)image.png.795ea82101cc366b10cc15b3b9b67b26.png

image.png.3c1a0d499eb0c1b7ce993032edf47f2b.png

image.thumb.png.9c90a9b5806ec7f282e2f3219488e9a2.png

image.png.0a8feda3ca788673b64b3c58214f7ca3.png

That Astraea its on sale already, the Test Pack its open for preorders  

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

It's basically a repaint of the Astraea-F but the joints on the Proto-GN type feel tighter and more consistent. The -F felt a bit too floppy for my liking particularly in the knees and hip joints. I don't have that problem with my Proto-GN.

**THANK YOU**

Seriously; Type F new out of the box had crap joints in the legs and that's exactly why I asked. I'll order Astraea this weekend then. Very much so appreciated.

8 hours ago, sqidd said:

Thanks!

9 hours ago, moose said:

So when is the preorder date for the 00 riser

https://sp.tamashii.jp/item/13102/

Proxy or proxy store (n-y, A-e, etc) is needed for ordering anything from P-Bandai if you do not live in Japan.

Also the one on preoder is the after event Lottery only so it's a hassle for proxy preorder because not a lot of them will do lottery.   The ones that do , will charges a nonrefundable fee for helping you placing in the lottery . (500 yen to 1000 yen)

If you want a Mb OO Designer blu , you can use a proxy to get the ones that already out at yahoo auction or Rakuten 

Here is filtered link  with low to high, shows a couple with buy it now at just below 30000 yen and some at 30000 yen and above.,

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/item/search/metal+Build+ダブルオーライザー/Al_10_Yh_Ra_N_N_1A10ja00_N/lgk-link_top_search?view_type=detail

Proxy fee will be 700 yen for full protection and domestic shipping will be aound 900 yen.

International shipping for 1 to the usa will be apx

65AC2486-4D08-4BFC-BA0A-E4A57D4F1C6B.thumb.jpeg.336e704fc9d0678a843c9631a3dced83.jpeg

I fine that interesting that some of the Astrea Type-F copies have been floppy and not up the metal build standard. My copy doesn't have any issues. All of the joints were tight or too tight out of the box, but that is consistent with my other Metal Builds. The joints haven't sagged over time either (knock on wood). My copy is from the first batch and maybe the second had problems. 

The only metal build I have had a problem with is the Astrea Proto. The first one I bought was missing an armor panel and was returned for a refund.

Just my two cents. 

Honestly joints and quality are subjective to personal standards so I only report my personal experience and don't really look at anyone else's as right or wrong. I can end up considering something fine that someone else considers loose and vice versa.

With that being said in general I've found the Exia and releases using it as a base to be loose for my liking. It feels like they've tightened newer molds up since but that family just... yea. Hoping for better luck with this Astraea variant if it's said to be more up to snuff. 

10 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Better than F and cheaper than F, but F got more weapons 

Well, the price and accessories don't really matter in regards to the question but apprecuate the feedback regardless. 

-------------------

Wing zero comes tomorrow. Glad for a quick turnaround there.