1 hour ago, mog_kupo said:

Great price for those of you on the US

And I just got a big haul from Mandarake and HLJ 

20191030_144313.jpg

Nice , the metal build bug can get expensive very fast .   Even if you stop for a while , once you look at one , you will want the other too .  

53 minutes ago, F360 said:

That is a great price ,  argh!!  too tempted, pulled over the road and placed a order .  -_-.  .   ... 

Did you successfully put your order in? 5th attempt and the server still not accepting my order. :unsure:

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Did you successfully put your order in? 5th attempt and the server still not accepting my order. :unsure:

Yeah , accepted smoothly, but I did have to reset my password.   With CA tax it’s $300.

Theres another store that have it too but it’s $319 with free shipping and no tax , so about $20 more than bluefin.

https://surethingtoys.com/products/bandai-metal-build-strike-freedom-gundam-soul-blue-ver-limited-edition?variant=30359634968681

20 minutes ago, F360 said:

Yeah , accepted smoothly, but I did have to reset my password.   With CA tax it’s $300.

Theres another store that have it too but it’s $319 with free shipping and no tax , so about $20 more than bluefin.

https://surethingtoys.com/products/bandai-metal-build-strike-freedom-gundam-soul-blue-ver-limited-edition?variant=30359634968681

Yeah, I did reset my password. Not sure what's going on with their server since it won't accept my order for the 5th time.

And thanks for the other link. I was trying not to spend more and the $300 is already a stretch for me as of this moment.

While looking at Metal build I notice you can get the new METAL BUILD Double OO raiser Designer Blue Ver for a good price now.

There's buy it now prices at yahoo auction for 30,000  but then you will need to pay proxy fee which to be on the safe side is 700 yen, and then you will need domestic shipping which can be around 1000 yen.. And then whatever international shipping you want to use.  

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/auction/yahoo/input/j600496414/lgk-link_top_search

But since they have a 10% off at Rakuten, you can get it from this seller for 31000 after instant 10% off and free domestic shipping

If you want just a straight up Basic Forwarding Plan it's  only 0 yen.     But the Buyer Protection Plan at 700 will cover everything.

Then you just need to select what international shipping to use when it arrives at their warehouse

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/puremiamuserekuto:10015254/2_1/lgk-link_top_search

The going price right now is around $310 to $385 shipped.  It have a off gray and blue camo shading along with some metallic purple .

I was going to skip it too since I already have the original and asking a proxy to get it for you from an Event is a expensive hassle.

But with the price right now, it's doable for me.  :lol:  (signing up for some OT)

There is another batch coming out in October too for those that was able to preorder it 

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's ok. I just decided to sit this one out. Thanks.

Sometimes you just have to know when the universe says that it;'s probably not a good idea this time.;)

I just went through the same thing with a new car. Every step seemed like I was encountering some sort of hurdle. I didn't want the car THAT bad. I cut the deal loose. I'm glad I did.

Never used YAJ before. Is there an English version of the site?

I want to place a buy it now order with a proxy service for the 00 Gundam but I don‘t know how to find fitting offers.

Mandarake had few listings right after the event for 32k/35k JPY but it dried up it seems.

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

I want to place a buy it now order with a proxy service for the 00 Gundam but I don‘t know how to find fitting offers.

Mandarake had few listings right after the event for 32k/35k JPY but it dried up it seems.

There’s no English ver , you can use google translation,  but I normally just use the proxy’s own site which will search from their end and have their own filter settings on the left , from buy it now to different store , by price low to highest, etc 

since I will be using them to help me order anyways.

i used fromjapan for Yaho auctions , I posted some links earlier.  Rakuten have some good prices too .

42 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Just got mine, looks great, I’m pretty satisfied with this edition since I missed the first release edition and can’t afford the trans-am one T.T. The color is tempting, it actually looks way better than it in the picture!552D1EEA-ABE4-4004-9818-883E8C682E8E.thumb.jpeg.333d3fc26ff88f6695f0b2f5975bf91c.jpegB57ED75E-6F49-4A45-921B-2EAFDCD1089E.thumb.jpeg.cd87f4a5a1bc1a8fc2aa810829fd3f8f.jpegEA313B5D-73BC-4112-B648-7B4708A4B729.thumb.jpeg.a72135492701fbc1a476fd902d2470f2.jpeg70993D66-43AB-49FD-80B9-4ECA57F8C7BC.thumb.jpeg.711af9e8ede7a04c440ed7c2eb56b647.jpegF724CD1B-4428-44B9-8F11-AEFF65B538F9.thumb.jpeg.ee2ca62c546fefd88e0ec7e5be9ba8a3.jpeg

Thank you for posting this. Really odd stuff attracts me and the all blue stands alone is worth me picking this up 

5 hours ago, Scyla said:

use this search keyword in YAJ: metal Build ダブルオーライザー

The keyword is basically the whole word (double olyzer) not 00. Using '00' will just produce a small amount of results.

57 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I blame @Kuma Style for this purchase.:p And now that I have one of these Metal Build good guy Gundams in my hands.............the zillion dollars I'm probably going to spend on more.

Soul Blue.jpg

It is so easy to spend money on Metal Build. They are my favorite figures and simply the best version of that suit. 

If you are curious about the shows I can PM some suggestions to get started. 

40 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

It is so easy to spend money on Metal Build. They are my favorite figures and simply the best version of that suit. 

If you are curious about the shows I can PM some suggestions to get started. 

Oh, no, no, no. I can get in trouble all by myself thanks!:rofl:

I have other MB stuff. This is just my first good guy Gundam.

Wow , my Rakuten proxy order of MB 00 raiser designer blu arrived at From-japan today .  That’s a fast domestic 2 day turn around time.:lol:   

I’m still waiting on some other items but here is a quote of their international shipping cost to USA , California.

For those that is thinking about using  this proxy 

total cost is

31000yen  item

700yen proxy fee (full protection)

Free domestic shipping from my seller

and whatever international shipping you choose from below.

65AC2486-4D08-4BFC-BA0A-E4A57D4F1C6B.thumb.jpeg.336e704fc9d0678a843c9631a3dced83.jpeg

7 hours ago, sqidd said:

Oh, no, no, no. I can get in trouble all by myself thanks!:rofl:

I have other MB stuff. This is just my first good guy Gundam.

Congratulation with sf!:rolleyes:

What "not good" guy in MB line do you have? Just curious.