20 minutes ago, Archer said:

New Metal Builds are kinda disappointing for me. Wish they at least did a proper Dynames instead of R3 (????). I feel like they maybe went with R3 cause it's closer to the exia frame and they can just re-use those parts. 

Far for now theres nothing new...all they do is change color and some parts to make a "new one". Even more they produce a new astray red frame kai, again==

16 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

@sqidd it's just the Destiny Heine and Wings of light.  Nothing crazy.

-----------

The Tamashii Nations MB showings were pretty damned good. That Dynames looks great. Not really into the Astrays in general but cool to see that they're really going all in.

------------

Got the 3pKO WOL for SF SB waiting at home

Will post some pics later but unsure of which thread to post them in since they're going on an official piece?

So, are you planning to have WoL from Bandai? The real difference is colour on the ends. Your KO have a biggest silver zones, and its zones has sharper transition.

And could you please check the thin film material between thick outer parts, is there are holo effects line on your Destiny WoL?

52 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Maybe its just me but it seems to be a lot of repaints for the Metal Build line

Wich its not a bad thing, those Evas look nice but may as well let them pass, Im more interested in the new Croosbones X2

It's not just you.  In general the line definitely likes its repaints and retools so it's not abnormal but really surprising that they'd showcase it so much at event like this. 

---------

20-77.png

Kinda bummed we didn't see any new Metal Build Crossbone Gundams. Would have preferred an X-3 or Full Cloth other the night version EVAs. While they are cool, separate releases of weapon sets would be nice instead of having to buy a re-color to get them. 

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, eXis10z said:

805B026E-DC9B-4B6F-90C6-F948C1D4EE74.jpeg

I knew it! All they need to release is the ELS Qant.

And as long that the release for the Exia R4 is not going to coincide with the GN-Arms (assuming that they're going to release that), then I'm good. :good:

On 10/9/2019 at 11:35 PM, eXis10z said:

Gundam Metal Build Destiny Gundam (Heine Custom)

Thanks @eXis10z Picked it up for what I think is a decent price at this point.

Was able to get an extra 10% off with a random coupon that popped up while I was checking out the listing so that was nice. Excited!

Screenshot_20191026-233921.png

1 hour ago, epiksol said:

Thanks @eXis10z Picked it up for what I think is a decent price at this point.

Was able to get an extra 10% off with a random coupon that popped up while I was checking out the listing so that was nice. Excited!

Screenshot_20191026-233921.png

Got a link to where you picked that up?

10 hours ago, sqidd said:

Got a link to where you picked that up?

@sqidd eBay. The seller I purchased from is out, but I found this listing for you: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123683359524

$288. Use code TENFORME for 10% off to bring it down to a cool $259.20 + free shipping. 

Enjoy!

24 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Biting the bullet on the official Strike Freedom Wings of Light. Eff it.

Do it!

I've been poking around half seriously. I keep coming up with returns fro the blue ones. Are the red ones I have seen something else? I like the red.

5 hours ago, doomgart said:

Well done! Hope to see new photo with sf from you:lol:

Nah.

-------

Destiny Wings shipped. One of the Destinies should ship today as well. I think it's going to be good with the multiples on display in different modes.