1 hour ago, pafy6285 said:

if you'll base it on current "Pre-order" scalping price, it's currently at least $1500 with some postings reaching $2000.

That's what I would think too. Because it's a new segment is it going to blow itself out though? It will be interesting to watch. I would like to see it succeed wildly. I would love a VF-1S w/ S&S parts with the same treatment. Or a EVA-01. Or a Mazinger.  We won't see any of that if there isn't a market.

1 hour ago, Darth Mingus said:

I suspect there will be some available at release.  Don't forget that to "complete" the toy, you will need the P-Bandai funnel set.

There are bound to be cancellations. Sorry, but when is it released?

18 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Strike Freedom Soul Blue and anniversary pins acquired. Cannot wait. 

It is really gorgeous figure! Maybe it can a bit confuse you with its proportionals (on the first look), but later you will like it i think.

15 minutes ago, doomgart said:

It is really gorgeous figure! Maybe it can a bit confuse you with its proportionals (on the first look), but later you will like it i think.

Honestly the proportions are what attract me the most to it. It's got a very Super Robot feel.

2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Honestly the proportions are what attract me the most to it. It's got a very Super Robot feel.

In the box and without backpack and any poses it can looks a bit different from promo and professional photos.

I mean even my mobile camera can show this difference with and wihout poses:

Cn4JXmzELsY.jpg

AbRqPFMlmgY.jpg

Edited by doomgart

5 hours ago, doomgart said:

In the box and without backpack and any poses it can looks a bit different from promo and professional photos.

I mean even my mobile camera can show this difference with and wihout poses:

Cn4JXmzELsY.jpg

AbRqPFMlmgY.jpg

Great photos and I probably should've added that I've seen it in person (the o.g. and not the soul blue...) The shoulder pads and forearm guards really give it the silhouette style that I'm more geared towards and then the backpack with the wings down in particular really complete it. Can't wait to display it with the Destiny and even though this comes in two days I hope you post a ton more pics to keep me hyped!

If you saw sf personally and tooks it in your hand it is great:)

I just share my personal experience with proportions. After i saw a few videoreviews and image galleries about sf I started looking for sf about one year with lowest price and after reissue in the may 2019 i finnaly order it. When it come i opened the styrofoam box, and i was a bit disappointed with proportions - too massive shoulders and narrow slim body. Anothers things like paintjob, small details, colour sheme, gimmicks was great, but silhouette looks bad for me.A And it looks naked without bacpack. 

This bad feelings occured first time with mb series for me. Even the Destiny wasn't looks too poor without its backpack and weapons.

But when i started posing sf and puted on the backpack, my feelings was totally changed.

I have bought metal build series since exia repair version, missed the destiny, luckily they reissue it. For the soul blue strike freedom, it is really great one, personally I feel gundam seed series are great with backpacks. Also the soul blue version provide a extra small support stand to lift the guns. It is also amazing with the light wing effect !47BF19BCE1AC226CB520FE723E72DBDD.thumb.JPG.ca15f1b5eae8d0d379900fae138dddaa.JPG9E9CCCEFD56F40DB9EBC4D099A75CC7E.thumb.JPG.47ec11b7facc20ad34299685342cc25e.JPG942942173C482FD0BCD84BB6F41B686C.thumb.JPG.a2662ed18f6640c2e499ffef80e4bc16.JPG557B8BAF5A290018DBF56150B54E8741.thumb.JPG.401d33c6e4f2f78b08155124e91007d4.JPG 

Since you guys are talking about MB SF, sharing mine. Originally not planning to get the Soul blue SF as I already have the original (and also due to the high price relative to MSRP), but was able to find a decent price in Yahoo Auctions so got one in the end (still to be shipped though as I'm maximizing FJ's warehouse time in case I order additional things from YAJ).

IMG_20191005_205700.thumb.jpg.2ac36548e821128e65082d98a898aaf1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

She is! Almost makes me want to try watching the show again. Almost. :D

Nah, you don't want to.:p

I just watched it very recently. I wouldn't say it was a chore to get though. But it didn't exactly draw me in. I think the only reason I kept watching was I felt like an idiot for not knowing what was going on most of the time. especially at the end. I had to read a re-cap thing to really understand what I just watched. I'll chalk that up to something lost in translation and cultural differences.

It was weird. not bad weird (hell, I'M weird!). But weird.

What was up with the super loud cicadas? I thought that was tied into the story somehow they were so front and center.

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Hope everyone who wanted Char's Zaku managed to get one. :)

1857300838_charszaku01.thumb.jpg.7d1a73772e97967f2ea0a6a3c13d7781.jpg

465316960_charszaku02a.thumb.jpg.b97aa01903896baa236f415f7cbfdc42.jpg

Nice pictures! I didn’t get one but to be fair I didn’t try at all. I went with MP-44 over it and I hope I made the right choice. My metal build Eva 01 is perfect though. I need better space to take photos like you guys 

8 hours ago, sqidd said:

Nah, you don't want to.:p

I just watched it very recently. I wouldn't say it was a chore to get though. But it didn't exactly draw me in. I think the only reason I kept watching was I felt like an idiot for not knowing what was going on most of the time. especially at the end. I had to read a re-cap thing to really understand what I just watched. I'll chalk that up to something lost in translation and cultural differences.

It was weird. not bad weird (hell, I'M weird!). But weird.

What was up with the super loud cicadas? I thought that was tied into the story somehow they were so front and center.

Rarely have I ever seen an anime with such a cast that was not only unlikable, but where I actively loathed every character on the show and wanted them all to die horribly and be replaced by a better cast of characters. Such a stupid and pretentious show. It was the Matrix sequels before the Matrix came out.

As one reviewer put it: "It's not art house animation; it's outhouse animation."

4 hours ago, Alto-23 said:

Nice pictures! I didn’t get one but to be fair I didn’t try at all. I went with MP-44 over it and I hope I made the right choice. My metal build Eva 01 is perfect though. I need better space to take photos like you guys 

Skipped MP-44 because of the price and not being much in TF, but I hear MP-44 has some issues?

When in doubt and don't want to spend a lot of money on something like a hangar, just a plain, unobtrusive backdrop will do for photos. :)

3 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

Whoa, that looks WAY too red, more like Johnny Ridden's Zaku.  :D I demand the pink comet! 

LMAO! :lol:

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Rarely have I ever seen an anime with such a cast that was not only unlikable, but where I actively loathed every character on the show and wanted them all to die horribly and be replaced by a better cast of characters. Such a stupid and pretentious show. It was the Matrix sequels before the Matrix came out.

Now that you say it, yeah, the characters weren't likable. You put your finger on what I was thinking and didn't know it.

Well, Rei wasn't exactly likable. You could kinda empathize with her though. She at least had a reason to be so glum.

26 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Now that you say it, yeah, the characters weren't likable. You put your finger on what I was thinking and didn't know it.

Well, Rei wasn't exactly likable. You could kinda empathize with her though. She at least had a reason to be so glum.

Rei was more a plot device than a character to me. But yeah, it's hard to be invested in anything that happens when you simply do not care what happens to any of the characters. :rolleyes: