5 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

LOL!

It's all yours buddy, I don't have a "need", but the prospect of an extra that's MISB was awfully tempting.

-b.

It's ok, B. You can have it too if you want a MISB one. :good:  I have lots of upcoming preorder payments and I'm still contemplating about it since I have no idea if I can switch the head and if the white paint is the same as the other.

If Anubis will not sell it, I'll bug him next month. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

It's ok, B. You can have it too if you want a MISB one. :good:  I have lots of upcoming preorder payments and I'm still contemplating about it since I have no idea if I can switch the head and if the white paint is the same as the other.

If Anubis will not sell it, I'll bug him next month. ^_^ 

Gotcha! Well once my copy of the 40th arrives from N-Y I can confirm those if no one has done so by then.

I will say that I just popped the head off of my original, so if the only differences are cosmetic the heads should be swap-able.

-b.

4 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Gotcha! Well once my copy of the 40th arrives from N-Y I can confirm those if no one has done so by then.

I will say that I just popped the head off of my original, so if the only differences are cosmetic the heads should be swap-able.

-b.

Cool! Thanks B. ;)

7 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

No way... This is his end series gundam. You need it! :D

If only Bandai went for Metal Build Qan[T] ELS, I'm all for it as his end series Gundam. Even though I'm not a big fan of it. :rolleyes:

Jznxzc.png.a97c5cab22371b422669de7d6ebb7de6.png

1 minute ago, anime52k8 said:

technically his last suit of the series is the Exia R2, and the ELS Qan[T] is his final suit in the movie.;)

When I answered @eXis10z, I'm more of just referring to the end of the 00 series as a whole, movie included. Hence I'll get the ELS Qan[T] as a Metal Build as his last unit. ^_^

8 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Tamashii Nations 2019 re-issue MB raiser and I like the color changes. ¥26,400

item07_main_z.jpg

Could you tell me please, there are only changed the color of the frame, or the white and blue are different too?

Will this airplane compatible with 7sword+gn by color or not?

Thanks! That compare are great and impossible from mobile:)

So, it looks like the blue are a bit brightness, the white is the same.

There will be a new accessories? The original Raiser didn't have something from this picture?

1 hour ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

The one on the right is the 7 sword, the one on the left is the re-release/recolor of the 00 'Raiser'.

Different armaments. The 00 Raiser re-release will not come with the 7 swords.

Yep, i interesting about different colors because i would prefer to combine some stuff from riser on my 7sword. But i don't have riser gundam or aircraft right now. And the price for riser aircrat are the almost same as for this gundam with aircraft and i think it is good deal. But the colora looking different.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:29 AM, no3Ljm said:

Fro those who missed it or just want another Strike on their collection. Bandai is kind of enough to re-release the solo Strike Gundam figure via P-Bandai for January 2020 reelase.

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000135813 

A8BEF311-B503-4C88-9419-1C66013744FD.thumb.jpeg.f3bf1f86ff119a5deae60d1afea90dbe.jpeg

Do these guys ship internationally? Or would this have to be purchased through a proxy?

I think the 00 re-release is going for the "Designer Color Version" look based on Kanetake Ebikawa's original artwork. Note the paler red and yellow as well. Bandai's hobby division released a similarly-colored kit back during the run of the show.

left is TV version, right is DCV

0117_64.jpg.a576eae3075b5fdcfdd227340367de5d.jpg

2 hours ago, epiksol said:

Do these guys ship internationally? Or would this have to be purchased through a proxy?

If you're in the US, no, you have to use proxy for that. Or you can try Nippon-Yasan, Big in Japan, CD Japan, to name a few. Or if you're in Asia or any region they cover, you can check P-Bandai's global site if they carry it. But to simply answer your question, if you're not in Japan, then yes, you have to use proxy.

6 hours ago, F360 said:

August 29th (Thursday) 12: 00/18: 00

Event exclusives 

Biginjapan already sold out.

https://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/22639-metal-build-.html

19 hours ago, electric indigo said:

You will also need the MB GN Arms, of course...:)

Wow. For BiJ's price, I rather save the money even though I like the scheme, just in case Bandai decides on releasing the MB GN-Arms. ^_^

11 hours ago, JakCrow said:

You can get the MB Strike thru Amazon Japan for 179usd and they ship internationally

https://www.amazon.co.jp/BANDAI-SPIRITS-バンダイ-スピリッツ-ストライクガンダム/dp/B07R458W6B

Thanks, @JakCrow! :) I actually had that exact listing in my cart already (was waiting for confirmation about the proxy before pulling the trigger).

What's odd to me is I had the item in my cart with a price of  ¥19,008 (USD ~$179.87). However, when I proceeded with the checkout, the price ended up being ¥17,600 (USD ~$166.55).

From what I see the listing still shows as ¥19,008. What am I missing here...?

mb-gundam-price.jpg

20 minutes ago, epiksol said:

Thanks, @JakCrow! :) I actually had that exact listing in my cart already (was waiting for confirmation about the proxy before pulling the trigger).

What's odd to me is I had the item in my cart with a price of  ¥19,008 (USD ~$179.87). However, when I proceeded with the checkout, the price ended up being ¥17,600 (USD ~$166.55).

From what I see the listing still shows as ¥19,008. What am I missing here...?

mb-gundam-price.jpg

They will remove the japan sale tax if the seller is a store or from amazon.

anyone here in tokyo that is attending the Tamashii 2019 convention? or know any proxy to get the MB 00 raiser designer blue ver. exclusive? 

or going to the c3 Afa event in tokyo, not sure is it the same but looking for someone to pick up the gundam FFMC wing ew that is selling there again!