7 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

That’s a minimum $350 add-on. Maybe even $500

At least $500. It's cool but not something I need. I'm most interested in the Justice MB. (which is probably the furthest thing away from coming out).

I am seeing the MB Astraea Proto GN not as popular as the Type F too. Usually there’s a local store that sells out within an hour or so of MBs and the Astraea sat around for a few days. 

Surprised as it’s my most wanted for many years. Ironically Bandai took so long after the Exia to release it even I’m a little underwhelmed after having it in hand. The wait does kill interest, especially when you know they had the mould six years ago.

Still, it’s sweet to finally have.

Edited by Shukenzero

8 minutes ago, Cottonelle said:

I received an order confirmation not long after placing my preorder/order.  Is there another email that I should be receiving?

They said they would email again with another confirmation given the order was never supposed to be up in the first place.

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Thanks for the share! Looks like it went up just a bit after your post, but I may just hop on this one. Are there any other decent buying options other than Amazon on the board?

Edited by epiksol

55 minutes ago, epiksol said:

Thanks for the share! Looks like it went up just a bit after your post, but I may just hop on this one. Are there any other decent buying options other than Amazon on the board?

For this particular version of the MB Strike gundam,   I would say Amazon looks to have the best price right now due to the discounted DHL shipping.   

Just now, Lolicon said:

Is this just the Aile Strike without the backpack, or are there other differences?

Yes, it's pretty much the Aile Strike without the backpack, but they also removed the faction markings on the right shoulder and left skirt.

the metallic paint is the same.   

Has N-Y shipped anyone their METAL BUILD - GUNDAM ASTRAEA + PROTO GN HIGH MEGA LAUNCHER - LIMITED EDITION yet?

Mine has been in Preparation in Progress since June 25th. I know that N-Y has been these days to ship lately (or at least inconsistent) but I wanted to check before I decide to either (1) remain patient or (2) reach out to them.

-b. 

6 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Has N-Y shipped anyone their METAL BUILD - GUNDAM ASTRAEA + PROTO GN HIGH MEGA LAUNCHER - LIMITED EDITION yet?

Mine has been in Preparation in Progress since June 25th. I know that N-Y has been these days to ship lately (or at least inconsistent) but I wanted to check before I decide to either (1) remain patient or (2) reach out to them.

-b. 

Hey B. Same like yours. Mine is also in preparation since the 25th of June.

44 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

-b. 

Not a metal build figure, but a scale figure in "Preparation in Progress" since June 24. So N-Y could be busy or something.

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

-b. 

Maybe they are trying to be sneaky and switch you with the 2nd batch that's coming out later this month, :ph34r::2019年7月26日発送

But since it's a TWE item , it does take longer to get to them since they use many "wink, Wink shipping address".

I'm guessing it should be shipped out this week.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey B. Same like yours. Mine is also in preparation since the 25th of June.

Okay, misery loves company! lol

1 hour ago, pafy6285 said:

Not a metal build figure, but a scale figure in "Preparation in Progress" since June 24. So N-Y could be busy or something.

Indeed, good to know. 

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

I’ve also been in prep since the 24th. What’s the point on purchasing expensive EMS shipping if they drag their feet anyways?

Right! But I don't want to complain (too much) since it's kind of a trade off with how easy it is to order items I wouldn't normally be able to obtain.

33 minutes ago, F360 said:

Maybe they are trying to be sneaky and switch you with the 2nd batch that's coming out later this month, :ph34r::2019年7月26日発送

But since it's a TWE item , it does take longer to get to them since they use many "wink, Wink shipping address".

I'm guessing it should be shipped out this week.

Also good to know, very much appreciate the perspective concerning what might be occurring behind the scenes.

Thanks all!

-b.

8 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

-b. 

Mine has been in preparation since the 25th and just shipped this morning.