23 minutes ago, epiksol said:

My guess would be they were testing the waters with the initial allocation and when they started getting bites it was decided to reserve more units from their supplier to continue offering them.

5000+ ratings @ 100% is absurdly reliable.

21 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

I did reach out to them just to get an idea how well they can meet the demand and they were quick and responsive which put me a bit more at ease.  Here's hoping we all get our Evas come November!

Cool, cool.

Cheers to November! :D

-b.

9 hours ago, mamboeidos said:

No one place order from the ebay seller posted a few post ago? 

They listed some first release Evas 2 days ago in stock for 280 usd + 30 usd for shipping and i bought it using my 10% coupon, so it was 282 usd shipped. They sent it to me but i'll see it in my hands only in 2-3 weeks.

Now they using same page for 2nd batch preorder with lower price and it's kinda strange, but i think that;s not a big problem

3 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I just placed an order for the Eva 01. There was a $5 eBay coupon so $265 shipped. Not too bad :unknw:

slickdeals has a personalized coupon that takes 10% off ebay that caps at $25, which is perfect for EVA-01 purchase to even some tax. I believe you need to register if new to slickdeals. So I cannot hold myself and ordered yet another.....

Subtotal (1 item)$249.90

Shipping$19.90

Tax*$23.94

Gift cards, coupons-$24.99

Order total$268.75

16 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I just saw that there is also a 15% off coupon if you purchase through the eBay app (damnit lol). So I purchased another EVA02 JIC something happens with bluefin. 

What?! I'm always on the eBay app and looking for that 15% discount all the time.  Where did you see that coupon!?

20 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

What?! I'm always on the eBay app and looking for that 15% discount all the time.  Where did you see that coupon!?

I tried to sign in for the slickdeals code and when I downloaded the app it was right at the top. May be a targeted offer. 

It’s 15% off up to $25 so same as the %10 off code for $250 purchase. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

41 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Tamashii's official Metal Build Infinity display photo gallery.

https://tamashii.jp/event_photogallery/event/201906_metal_build_infinity/

My.. God.. Bandai is pushing these things out like crack and going for every last dime I make...

Honestly though.. who's actually going to buy 8 Cava-whacha-ma-colits and a flight pack to complete some of these option part looks? They make buying just one look pointless!

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Still had to pay tax, but for $235 shipped I'll make do.

I was debating skipping unit2 entirely, but was unable to resist.

Yeah , with tax at BBTS now and others stores , this $235 shipped is a no brainer

47 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

Do u tink amazon will hv it for po?

Yes , amazon USA will have it.  But the thing with Amazon USA is that they do not have a good record of fulfilling all their preorders for high demand items .  You should only use it as a backup .

Oops ,  just notice @grey728 said the same thing ,,

Edited by F360