Just now, Alto-23 said:

It would be awfully weird since they do upfront payment

its 12am here in CA. Its a automated online shopping portal. If anything, it'll be canceled and refunded. Hop this is not true. 

13 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/catalog/product/view/id/11901/s/eva-02-production-model-"evangelion"%2C-bandai-metal-build-bas57053/

it's weird that it's still available, but it is the official site of bandai's official US distributor, so I'd think it was legit.

Excellent! Thank you!!!

Hopefully they can process the 1.3 million preorders they just got hammered with lol

My domestic PO for Unit 01 was actually cancelled by amazon.com so I’m not 100% this will come through either. Happy to at least get an orde in tho :)

1 minute ago, oshinex said:

its 12am here in CA. Its a automated online shopping portal. If anything, it'll be canceled and refunded. Hop this is not true. 

I think we will see a bunch of cancellations tomorrow. We shall see :/

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I think we will see a bunch of cancellations tomorrow. We shall see :/

If it gets cancelled it gets cancelled. as long as I don't get scammed out of money I'm ok with it.

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Well...good thing those dirty scalpers didn’t get the 5 your ordered.

Doubt I'll ever get them, just wanted to test the system. 

and if i do, i'll sell them for retail. 

4 minutes ago, SaitouSad said:

Maybe the fact the Medicom put up a reissue preorder on the same day, for the RAH EVA-01 is a sign they're well aware people aren't going to be able to get this, so why not get a tall (390mm) EVA-01 instead

I actually PO'd the Medicom first even before bothering with the EVA-02.

5 minutes ago, Checkmate said:

I actually PO'd the Medicom first even before bothering with the EVA-02.

nice. I'm still not quite sure if I want it. 

I've long stopped being a big fan of the series, but there's something quite alluring about having a giant EVA-01 figure on display. 

13 minutes ago, SaitouSad said:

nice. I'm still not quite sure if I want it. 

I've long stopped being a big fan of the series, but there's something quite alluring about having a giant EVA-01 figure on display. 

I prefer 1/4 scale figures so the 18 inch EVA fits in nicely with my collection. And have you seen how much the original RAH is priced now? insane.

1 minute ago, Checkmate said:

I prefer 1/4 scale figures so the 18 inch EVA fits in nicely with my collection. And have you seen how much the original RAH is priced now? insane.

I collect a number of 1/6 and large figures from ThreeZero myself, so this would fit right in. 

The current prices of the original are also what's tempting me to get it. Maybe I'll watch a review video before ordering (couldn't quite find a written one for some reason)

Eva 2......Damn you nippon yasan I almost want it. I was camping with my trigger finger at the ready at hobbylink and still missed it. If any of you have ordered 2 at the recomended price I'm willing to buy it off of you. Please let me know.........:)

16 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

If NY take your money and can’t deliver...

No, NY is bad but they always fulfill their order albeit at snail pace. If you can't sure if the other site can deliver or not just grab it and shot your wallet. 

Bit the bullet and ordered from NY at the markup price and paid upfront. Asuka is extremely popular in Japan (more than baka-Shinji), so I'm betting that prices will only go higher from here out, until the inevitable re-issue comes.

And now for us who have succeed pre-oreding unit 02, let's prepared to be robbed again when the preorder for unit 00 start. This year my luck is so low that i never got preorder at without getting cart jacked or getting it at markup price.

4 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

And now for us who have succeed pre-oreding unit 02, let's prepared to be robbed again when the preorder for unit 00 start. This year my luck is so low that i never got preorder at without getting cart jacked or getting it at markup price.

Is the 00 blue or yellow? I can’t remember 

3 minutes ago, brouken said:

Blue in the original series, yellow in the movies.

it's yellow at the start of the series, after the fight with Ramiel the armor is changed to blue when it's repaired.