I get why Bandai would want things to sell out. Shelf warmers have a knock-on effect as people think it's less desirable; even if they had wanted to purchase it, seeing it available makes it less so ironically. But obviously they should make a bit more regardless as there's clearly a market for them. Sigh.

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/catalog/product/view/id/11901/s/eva-02-production-model-"evangelion"%2C-bandai-metal-build-bas57053/

it's weird that it's still available, but it is the official site of bandai's official US distributor, so I'd think it was legit.

2 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/catalog/product/view/id/11901/s/eva-02-production-model-"evangelion"%2C-bandai-metal-build-bas57053/

it's weird that it's still available, but it is the official site of bandai's official US distributor, so I'd think it was legit.

definitely check this place out. I got a RG tallgeese 3 from them under pre order. 

3 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

That's a good price with only $6 shipping. Might end up cheaper than the Japanese shops after shipping.

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

That's a good price with only $6 shipping. Might end up cheaper than the Japanese shops after shipping.

They charged me tax (I'm in CA), but it was still cheaper than NY.

1 minute ago, bleecher said:

What makes you say that? I am unfamiliar with them.

They are the official US distributor for Bandai in the US. 
I've visited their office a few times. The online shop is just very lacking and have low customer support. 

Bluefin will def be a later shipping date. They need to receive containers of the items by sea freight. 

still in stock, seems fishy. perhaps this is glitch. 

Edited by oshinex

1 minute ago, oshinex said:

Bluefin will def be a later shipping date. They need to receive containers of the items by sea freight. 

still in stock, seems fishy. perhaps this is glitch. 

It would be awfully weird since they do upfront payment