2 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

I wasn't that into EVA-01, but the Metal Build style works a lot better on 02. The Tiny functioning box cutters are really what sells me on it though.

I’m glad her trademark progressive knife is included.   It’s tiny but it really makes the difference.

dtl_mb_caletvwlch_flightunit_01.thumb.jpg.72841df3ce70eaddf99b4c44d8c62389.jpg

Caletvwlch Option Set
December 2019
Y4950
Preorder June 21, 2019  1pm  JST
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000135488/

dtl_mb_caletvwlch_03.thumb.jpg.1f37132a0e58543a9ab3f718e5c45149.jpg
dtl_mb_caletvwlch_04.thumb.jpg.14b9190657e11436d0f3aa9df8307fd2.jpg
dtl_mb_caletvwlch_05.thumb.jpg.2d496975cb9a72c10da1c9914b633a2b.jpg

Flight Unit Option Set (Alternative Strike Ver.)
January 2020
Y7150
Preorder June 21, 2019  1pm  JST
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000135489/

dtl_mb_flightunit_03.thumb.jpg.f152c90f21d53b16cddef9e827d6fec8.jpg
dtl_mb_flightunit_04.jpg.7f8812a30a16a94bc259df341d117be2.jpg
dtl_mb_flightunit_05.jpg.f40c08ac9f07ad3c7be236a5bf65c661.jpg

Caletvwlch X Flight Unit Display Options

dtl_mb_caletvwlch_flightunit_06.thumb.jpg.911a8e45cff65c22045271a24216f97f.jpg

10 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Just checked NY and both items are out of stock

Are they really that popular?

They didn't even go up for sale yet on pbandai. Maybe NY is out of stock until they get their orders in? I don't know... the weapons are limited at 13 per person and backpieces 2 per.

I just checked NY and both items are listed as 'Not available'. Didn't mean they're out of stock, but I get what you're referring to because NY uses 'not available' when items are out of stock. XD

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

15 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Just checked NY and both items are out of stock

Are they really that popular?

Since it's still not available to PO at P-Bandai, would it be best to use proxy site so they can order it directly once it opens up?

I'm so glad (and so is my wallet) these Option Sets are not to be taste, and I'm also not a fan of Bandai's Metal Build rendition of the Strike Gundam. bleh....

I want to see a MB Justice/Infinite Justice or Impulse, but AUD is still weak right now, so wouldn't be able to afford it alongside the steady release of DX VF-1 valks Bandai is pumping out.

6 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

My mistake, I tought the preorder began last night based on a NY tweet

But it seems it begins today

Or use their notification option so you can receive an email when the item is available again.

Just now, eggy99 said:

I'm so glad (and so is my wallet) these Option Sets are not to be taste, and I'm also not a fan of Bandai's Metal Build rendition of the Strike Gundam. bleh....

I want to see a MB Justice/Infinite Justice or Impulse, but AUD is still weak right now, so wouldn't be able to afford it alongside the steady release of DX VF-1 valks Bandai is pumping out.

Same here. I like Kira's unit but not their MB incarnation. But I still have it though. Hahaha! :lol:

Though I would like to have the canon Strike packs instead or Aegis or Infinite/Justice. ^_^

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Or use their notification option so you can receive an email when the item is available again.

Same here. I like Kira's unit but not their MB incarnation. But I still have it though. Hahaha! :lol:

Though I would like to have the canon Strike packs instead or Aegis or Infinite/Justice. ^_^

Oh yes a MB Aegis would be amazing. The BIG downside.... YOU MUST BUY 2 so you can display is both modes! :lol:

Secret wish is Mo Show/Poison Toys/whoever they are now release 1/72 Aegis to go along their godly Strike release.. err I mean Mecha Warrior. haha! Continue this discussion in the the 3rd Party thread.

Edited by eggy99

5 hours ago, eggy99 said:

Why are you not a fan of MB strike?

36 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

Oh yes a MB Aegis would be amazing. The BIG downside.... YOU MUST BUY 2 so you can display is both modes! :lol:

You mean WE MUST BUY 3 so we can display all modes, right? MS, Cruiser, and Attack Mode. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

Hope it's ok to answer this. I'm also not a big fan of it due to small changes that they did here and there. (e.g. Big Skirt Armor. Thin thigh and legs.) And I also don't like how they stylized the Aile Backpack.

16 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

Just some design and material choices that aren't to my taste.

• Too much diecast metal parts in places where it isn't needed (shins armor for example)

• Use of 2 different warmth greys on the main body. Cool blue grey mixed with warm grey which is overly contrasting and jarring on theses areas.

I did have this MB in hand and I looked it over, but then sold it soon after.

I think if I didn't own the MoShow Strike to compare to in person I would be less picky over such an expensive figure that didn't satisfy all my expectations and preferences.

2 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

But much more expensive..... If I manage to get it at pbandai it will just cost me around 7k yen including shipping.... 

I see. You mentioned 'oos' earlier so I assumed that you're only option is to go to those stores rather than go directly to P-Bandai. If you're in Japan, then it's practical to get it straight from P-Bandai. ;)

28 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I really wonder if this is some kind of indication for another MB Astray sometime down the line...

edit.png.ac7c8c6fc8a46b76cca5ab00b7898ba8.png

I hope not.

And based on that drawing spec, it looks like a generic Astray suit.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hope it's ok to answer this. I'm also not a big fan of it due to small changes that they did here and there. (e.g. Big Skirt Armor. Thin thigh and legs.) And I also don't like how they stylized the Aile Backpack.

Of course it's ok. I was just curious and will like to hear a different opinion.  :lol:

2 hours ago, eggy99 said:

Just some design and material choices that aren't to my taste.

• Too much diecast metal parts in places where it isn't needed (shins armor for example)

• Use of 2 different warmth greys on the main body. Cool blue grey mixed with warm grey which is overly contrasting and jarring on theses areas.

I did have this MB in hand and I looked it over, but then sold it soon after.

I think if I didn't own the MoShow Strike to compare to in person I would be less picky over such an expensive figure that didn't satisfy all my expectations and preferences.

I have to agree with the two tones grey.  I had the mo show strike and sold it shortly after cause I didn't like the design cues it took from PG strike which I didn't like as well.

47 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

But much more expensive..... If I manage to get it at pbandai it will just cost me around 7k yen including shipping.... 

Well, you did miss out on P-Bandai SG so if you want one this is your next best alternative. ;)

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

why am i buying a red frame backpack? does the original red frame flight work with the strike?

So you don't need to take it off from your Red Astray, David. ;)

But to be honest, I'm not sure if it's the same or it has a different configuration or attachment for Strike Gundam. I'm sure anyone who has the Flight Pack from before can try if it's going to fit it on the Strike. If it is, then you just need to get the Caletvwlch Option Set. But the question is if the attachment that comes with the Caletvwlch can be attached to the old Flight Pack?

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

So you don't need to take it off from your Red Astray, David. ;)

But to be honest, I'm not sure if it's the same or it has a different configuration or attachment for Strike Gundam. I'm sure anyone who has the Flight Pack from before can try if it's going to fit it on the Strike. If it is, then you just need to get the Caletvwlch Option Set. But the question is if the attachment that comes with the Caletvwlch can be attached to the old Flight Pack?

hmmm...

it has pics with red frame with both parts on pbandai as well so i'm going to assume it's the same. (hopefully no new markings) 

Edited by davidwhangchoi

15 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I hope not.

And based on that drawing spec, it looks like a generic Astray suit.

I was wondering if the v-fin was deliberately over exaggerated or accidentally.  The turn red astray has a bit of a different design (more detail?) to the oversized v-fin while the red dragon is just oversized with no extra detail (yet the drawing is missing the particles/beam effect). The v-fin depicted in the drawing seems a bit more upright and resembles more of the red dragon/turn red v-fin than a regular astray v-fin which isn't so upright. 

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX