this is so infuriating. I managed to add to cart, then when logging in, it keeps giving me errors due to "server busy". Then finally tells me it can't find my cart info and I gotta start over, and off course it sells out in the interim

Maybe it's time to quit this hobby...

Just now, SaitouSad said:

this is so infuriating. I managed to add to cart, then when logging in, it keeps giving me errors due to "server busy". Then finally tells me it can't find my cart info and I gotta start over, and off course it sells out in the interim

Maybe it's time to quit this hobby...

Literally what happened to me. People continuously want to throw out this scalper boogeyman yet no one is complaining about these horse crap servers.

Just now, Kuma Style said:

Literally what happened to me. People continuously want to throw out this scalper boogeyman yet no one is complaining about these horse crap servers.

let's be real here though. Metal Build scalping IS a real problem.

It is just compounded by Bandai's refusal to  make more, high demand, AND lousy servers on the big sites.

Just now, SaitouSad said:

let's be real here though. Metal Build scalping IS a real problem.

It is just compounded by Bandai's refusal to  make more, high demand, AND lousy servers on the big sites.

People resell for sure, but I don't think it's as prevalent as people make it. I don't know if 3 resellers were online looking for this as well or a thousand. Resellers didn't have my login attempt stall for 2-3 minutes at a time; AmiAmi not having proper bandwidth on their servers did.

For this reissue I don't think Bandai made all that much, some sites didn't even list it. 

good job Bandai, you were good on your word of an reissue,  just didn't tell us how little you were going to reissue :clapping:

1 minute ago, F360 said:

For this reissue I don't think Bandai made all that much, some sites didn't even list it. 

good job Bandai, you were good on your word of an reissue,  just didn't tell us how little you were going to reissue :clapping:

Really kinda defeats the purpose of a reissue since they're usually plentiful when it comes to doing those.
Maybe we'll see another reissue when the Unit 0 and 2 comes around 

1 minute ago, Valkyrie23 said:

I was searching HLJ constantly and the moment I saw that reissue listing come up is was already Order Stop...lol wtf

Same here, as soon as I clicked it, it was already gone.