10 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

Let me get this straight...they will be reissue of eva 01 upon release of eva 02?...cuz that translation kinda trash

There's been talks of a planned reissue of EVA unit 01 at the release time of  EVA unit 02..:huh:

8 hours ago, F360 said:

There's been talks of a planned reissue of EVA unit 01 at the release time of  EVA unit 02..:huh:

Excellent! I wish they would do this with more releases. Looking forward to getting my hands on EVA Unit 01 and Unit 02 :)

4 minutes ago, F360 said:

:lol: Those white fronts just blend in :D

but if you use the MWdark_ theme with the black background ...........:ph34r:

Hahaha! :lol: 

My 'eyes' are now 'old' to use the MWDark theme. :sorry:

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha! :lol: 

My 'eyes' are now 'old' to use the MWDark theme. :sorry:

Same old eyes here too,  but the opposite, The MWDark theme took me awhile to get use to it,  But after 2 week of using the MWdark theme, the older White theme became too bright for my eyes now. :unknw:

8 minutes ago, F360 said:

Same old eyes here too,  but the opposite, The MWDark theme took me awhile to get use to it,  But after 2 week of using the MWdark theme, the older White theme became too bright for my eyes now. :unknw:

True. I tried the Dark theme in the beginning when they revamped the site but my eyes were already familiar with what we have before. Remember the 10% grey background? So I kind of appreciate the minimalist look of the light theme one. ^_^ 

Anyways, let us just experience both worlds of light and dark. Just don't use white colored fonts next time, ok? :lol:

P.S. I wonder. Since the default font color as I type this is black. What's going to happen on your end if I try to change this added message font color in dark grey?

Edited by no3Ljm

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

True. I tried the Dark theme in the beginning when they revamped the site but my eyes were already familiar with what we have before. Remember the 10% grey background? So I kind of appreciate the minimalist look of the light theme one. ^_^ 

Anyways, let us just experience both worlds of light and dark. Just don't use white colored fonts next time, ok? :lol:

ok. for you I will try. :D,   but no guarantee.:p

43 minutes ago, oshinex said:

If the Eva-01 came out this well, im very excited for Eva-02. I believe Eva-02 would be way more popular than 01. 

Why is that? I thought Eva-01 is more popular than the rest?

Sorry for my question. I'm just curious.

Having had time to play with Eva 1, I'll have to say this is one of my favorite figures. All the joints are tight, the amount of accessories and the overall look of this figure is amazing. On top of that this was my first time ordering from N-Y which it came in record time and was packed better than most figures I've received.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

2 hours ago, enphily said:

Because Asuka :D

Thats good news about future resale, I have chances to get one

Damn right!

I just might get Unit-02 just coz it's Asuka's, and it's also damn red.

Bandai should add an SHF Asuka with it.

A pirate-head SHF Asuka!

:bump:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I think Asuka always scores really high on the Japan's top character popularity ranking next to Kaworu.

Also Eva-02 has one of my favorite battles in the series against the mass production Evas. 
Also a lot of people hate baka shinji. 

12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. Ok. I get it. It was piloted by Asuka. :rolleyes:

And here I was thinking about the mechas and not the pilots. Hahaha! :lol:

Considering that the Eva-01 MB was based on Anima design, I'm hoping for a modern redesign/take on the Eva-02 model as well. 

130-131.jpg.0fc4994f82e59b96c064ce5fb7dd1992.jpg

Pardon me for my ignorance of all things gundam, but does that gunbarrel striker go on all the metal builds, or just the aile strike?  I'm thinking about buying several of the gunstriker barrel mecha to use as drones... anyone who has it mind taking a picture of it next to a 1/60 valk?

28 minutes ago, dur said:

Pardon me for my ignorance of all things gundam, but does that gunbarrel striker go on all the metal builds, or just the aile strike?  I'm thinking about buying several of the gunstriker barrel mecha to use as drones... anyone who has it mind taking a picture of it next to a 1/60 valk?

It is only for the Aile Strike. I don't have it personally but I imagine the connector is specific for the Aile Strike.