New work beyond Flash Back 2012 on 「change.org」! !

Mari-ja

Urgent !! signature Wanted ☆ Ganso Macross revival of! → per Mari Iijima live Tokyo2018Summer "Be There" Platinum ticket winning, suddenly handed dared plans and the ask from Iijima's in the river forest supervision in the night of the part! Why in as much as possible until around August 20, many of you to ask for your cooperation!

Now 180 people agree.

042.thumb.JPG.1caed97884db9f7f94856a98860d54c8.JPG

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:13 AM, Mari-ja said:

Urgent !! signature Wanted ☆ Ganso Macross revival of! → per Mari Iijima live Tokyo2018Summer "Be There" Platinum ticket winning, suddenly handed dared plans and the ask from Iijima's in the river forest supervision in the night of the part! Why in as much as possible until around August 20, many of you to ask for your cooperation!

Now 180 people agree.

2 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

I read it twice but couldn't understand what this is about 

This is the latest in a series of borderline unintelligible machine-translated appeals for people to sign a change.org petition addressed to Shoji Kawamori appealing for a direct sequel to Super Dimension Fortress Macross that will continue the story of Hikaru, Misa, and Minmay.  Topics about this crop up every now and then before major Macross live events, as Mari-ja seems to want to present a signed copy of the petition to Shoji Kawamori at that event.

That the latest incarnation of this petition has been going on change.org for a year or more and still hasn't reached 200 signatures says all that needs to be said about it, really.

EDIT: The link to the actual petition is, somewhat counterintuitively, the picture itself rather than a separate visible link.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

• 2 weeks later...

Since the work of the company was accumulated after LIVE, we were late contact.

The premier Macross matters were influenced by the departure of 14 o'clock,

Question or performance time is short,

Therefore, I had no time to tell about the signature.

In addition, Mr. Haruhiko Miki who came by an official of animation

Directed by Masaharu Kawamori was not going to participate, just being able to come to the department at 14 o'clock.

I am very sorry for the people who sent the signature.

https://www.change.org/p/初代マクロスの再アニメ化を-あの独特なキャラたちにまた会いたい-新マクロスしか知らない若い世代にもぜひ

• 6 months later...

tumblr_njjc9aYTDD1s40tcxo1_r1_500.gif

I'm thinking of gathering signatures reanimating "original god Macross".
I would like to increase the remake of my past work and to make it fun to reanimate your guess!

****** From the "Now Agree" button ******
****** No money is required ******

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

【Request for signature】 Introduction

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Even the huge series "Macross" that everyone knows, the beginning was only 23 episodes. However, due to the realistic and innovative setting that broke through the concept of science fiction and robot animation and the shock of the story, the sales also increased to 36 episodes!

In the following year after the end of the broadcast, the theater work "Super Dimension Fortress Macross Ai Do you remember?" Was also a huge huge hit. The high quality and deep psychological depictions of romantic drama are still worth seeing.

I want you to remake original Macross with modern paintings!
Unlike real life, there is no gap between fans' speculation!
Young people are pleased with rediscovering great works.
The active generation is pleased with the reunion with a wonderful work.
Like 'Gegege no Kitaro' or 'Osomatsu-kun', 'Re-animation of the original Macross that "absolute audience rating rises" is indispensable!

Please sign your name.
Please also ask friends, acquaintances, society members on SNS for signature cooperation.
If this re-animation comes true, the possibility that your proposal will be reanimated will increase!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

【Welcome to Macross Swamp - New Event · New Information ~】

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

① How! NHK is doing macross popularity vote.
The voting period is from March 1st (Fri) in 2019 to April 21st (Sun).
We will decide the number one from all works from the original Macross to the latest Macross. I will vote for the first Macross, but why do not you vote there if there is anything you guessed?
If this is successful, other animations should also start popular voting!

Voting period: Friday, March 1, 2019 to Sunday, April 21,
Presentation: May 4, 2019 (Saturday)
(Part 1) 21: 23: 30
(Part 2) 23: 45 - 24: 45

https://www.nhk.or.jp/anime/macross/

② In commemoration of the 40th anniversary of the professional debut, Animation Expo directed by Kawamori Masaharu will be held in May. Director Kawamori Masaharu is an "eccentric" who performs the original work, director, script, storyboard and mecha design. It is a great opportunity if you bring a petition and will not you join us?
Macross swamp is also friendly and helpful for beginners.

Schedule: Friday, May 31, 2019 - Sunday, June 23, 10: 00-20: 00
Price: Admission ticket 1,800 yen (Advance ticket) 2,000 yen (same day ticket)
Admission ticket with K-40 theater 2,200 yen (Advance ticket) 2,400 yen (same day ticket)

https://kawamoriexpo.jp/s/ex01/?ima=5358

③ Can not you send me "I / I would like you to make me"?
Recently, whether the secondary creative industry is active or not is a guideline for animation production.
· Macross second comic
· Macross's second novel
· Favorite places of macross
· "Make this Macross!"
Let's send out everyone! By communicating "I want you to make such a macros", I want you to strengthen collusion of the Macross swamp and also make it a guideline for an animation production company. Twitter tag is "# Macross Re-Animation".

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

【Request for signature】 Conclusion

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
35 years since "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind".
It is 40 years since animation "first generation Gundam".
There are also many works that are no longer seen due to the old pattern.
It may be the same for your work.

To propagate your prophetic work again.
To animate your suggested work again.
I hope the goods of your work may come out again.
Let's first make a flow of reanimation from original Macross.

I love animation and I hope everyone involved in animation will agree with this signature.

Please spread this signature activity.
I would like to ask for your best regards!

... oy, this sh*t again.

Give it up, @Mari-ja... even if you weren't pissing up a rope hoping for Kawamori to do the one thing he's adamant he'll never do, it's taken you like three years to get 200 signatures out of your own goal of 500. :rolleyes:

Stop spamming this nonsense already. 

My personal thoughts on this is "No!" The reason being is that I rather Kawamori create a sequel because he felt inspired to do so rather than pressured to. I'd rather wait for something good than have something mediocre now. 

• 2 months later...

Translation of their own is impossible in Google but this than you created a decent signature site.

It is at the address below.

これよりまともな署名サイト作成したけど翻訳がGoogleで自分は無理なの。

下のアドレスにあります。

Edited by Mari-ja

5 minutes ago, Keith said:

You must defeat my Shen-Long to stand a chance 

Wait, but we did get Street Fighter 5.  I defeat Ryu's dragon fists nightly.

On 5/25/2019 at 2:06 PM, Mazinger said:

Wait, but we did get Street Fighter 5.  I defeat Ryu's dragon fists nightly.

What strength!! But don't forget, there are many guys like you ALL over the world.

• azrael locked this topic