Which Macross Fleet would you be a part of?

23 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

The fleet that houses a Maltrendi strip bar with an all you can eat breakfast buffet.

Are the Maltrendi all-you-can-eat? If you know what I mean... ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Honestly, i'd love to be on whatever fleet colonized Eden. That seems like a pretty cool place to live, all things considered.

Macross 15 all the way!

Ā 

PS...

2 hours ago, OmoiKane584 said:

Ok if you were the fleet admiral, with way would you go?

I'd refrain from asking a new question that changes the direction of the topic for at least 24 hours - to give those in other time zones a chance to respond.

Oh, one of the 5th Generation emigrant fleets... those bioplant ships look like they're actually pretty nice places to live.

Not Macross-25 (Macross Frontier) or Macross-29 though.Ā  Getting shot at by space beetles or living in a deteriorating city full of rioting Zentradi because the head of state's a ninny who couldn't negotiate his way out of a damp paper sack wouldn't go over all that well with me.

Ā 

4 hours ago, OmoiKane584 said:

i think it was 2 or 3 that colonized Eden, but honestly don't hold me to that cause the time line is vague at best

Eden was colonized by a short-distance emigrant fleet in 2013 in the time between the 2012 launch ofĀ Megaroad-01Ā at the head of the 1st Long-Distance Emigrant Fleet and the 2014 launch ofĀ Megaroad-02Ā and the 2nd Long-Distance Emigrant Fleet... around 17 years before the firstĀ New Macross-class emigrant ship was launched in 2030.

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

Megaroad-01 was never heard from again. Dunno exactly what that says about their life insurance, but it says something.

Well, the government concealed the disappearance from the public, so the life insurance probably won't pay out.

4 hours ago, dizman said:

Macross 5, they seem like a fine bunch of people that nothing bad will ever happen to....... at least they reached their destination safely.

You mean you wanna be part of a spiritia farm? Haha!

Macross Olympia didn't seem to have encountered much problems, I think.Ā 

22 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Megaroad-01 was never heard from again. Dunno exactly what that says about their life insurance, but it says something.

Well, I'm a romantic person so I'll just stay with Minmay.Ā :rolleyes:

Ā 

:lol:

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

Bridge Bunny Training Armada (no I swear IĀ saw that talked about in a book-- bunch of short hops, ha, between Earth and our moon, ha ha.Ā I think... pretty sure. It's real. Or should be.)
Barring that, Megaroad 01 because dammit I wanna know what happened. ;-)

Frontier because Sheryl :)

I echo the sentimentĀ that I would likely be among the first civilian casualties lol

*oh sh!t that vajra just stepped on spacemanoeuvres!*

... he was good man...well he was okay anyway.Ā 

13 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Frontier because Sheryl :)

She's taken, man.

Actually, that's another argument for "the one we never heard about because it was uneventful". The Girl isn't already engaged to a photogenic pilot that somehow winds up instrumental to saving the ship/fleet/galaxy/species on a weekly basis. It just ain't fair, how do you compete with that?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Frontier would be my first choice. They have a whole planet now to colonize and build upon, they have the VF-25, and Sheryl and Ranka.

Second choice would be Megaroad-1 if (as stated above) just to know what the hell happened. Although, my luck it would be to find out that they all (me included now) died...

New Edwards seems like a relatively safe and interesting place to work...Ā 

Eden seems like Earth before the glassing...

the Eden emigration fleet gets my vote!