• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2018 at 5:12 PM, MILKAUTICO said:

5EA.gif

I'm really far behind on this. I was just wanting to say how cool this looks, and that I like how much like armada starscream this looks. but now I don't know what to think.

Edited by anime52k8

15 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I'm really far behind on this. I was just wanting to say how cool this looks, and that I like how much like armada starscream this looks. but now I don't know what to think.

Blitzwing looks great!

• 1 month later...

I don‘t understand why the Transformers on Cybertron look so G1 and the ones on Earth like the previous movies. It is kinda offputting.

This trailer reinforces my feelings that they should have given Bumblebee a new, more G1 face with a mouth. 

Huh. This actually looks decent. Would it have been so hard to do something like this 10 years ago?

I honestly hope that this is a separate continuity from the rest, aside from the pacifier look and speechless BB. Maybe they can fix him at the end of the movie and actually have it stay that way.

11 minutes ago, Kelsain said:

Huh. This actually looks decent. Would it have been so hard to do something like this 10 years ago?

I honestly hope that this is a separate continuity from the rest, aside from the pacifier look and speechless BB. Maybe they can fix him at the end of the movie and actually have it stay that way.

yeah i'm hoping this "prequel" actually becomes a separate continuity somehow like theres some action here that causes the universe to splinter and the old movies are erased and never happened and we get even more G1-like movies from now on.  and yeah bumblee gets his facea nd traditional dorky look.  haha may be too much to wish for.  lol.

2 minutes ago, Roy Focker said:

Wow a Transformers movie with Transformers that look like Transformers with Transforming that your eye can actually follow from start to finish.

looks like some of the action is still like too "cut", like th escene in the russian trailer.  i can't exactly tell how optimus puts ravage down like the dog he is.  the cut is too quick and the CGI has blurring i htink.