Wants Yamato 1/60 V2 Hikaru VF-1J, Popbox, CMs, Matchbox

Hey all, I'm looking for the following toys in no particular order. I prefer as like new as possible but I'm pretty flexible on these.
1) Yamato 1/48 VF-1A Angelbirds
2) Yamato 1/60 Max Q-Rau
3) Yamato 1/60 V2 Max VF-1S
4) CM's Max figure in DYRL suit
5) Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1D Virgin Road
6) Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1J Hikaru (regular release, preferably without super parts)
6B) Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1J Hikaru (gray goggle version)
6C) Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1J + GBP set
7) Popbox DYRL Flight suit Hikaru (the one in white, not the light-up version)
8 Matchbox Robotech figures, particularly the small and large Zentraedi soldiers, complete but don't need to still be on a card
9) Matchbox Hovertank, VF-1 that fits figure, and Invid toys

I'm willing to trade for this stuff if there's something you've been having a hard time tracking down...

I'm also interested in tracking down other Yamato 1/48 toys. If you have a few and they're just taking up too much of your storage, maybe we can work something out... especially if you're in the bay area, I can pick them up and we can avoid shipping.

Edited by jenius
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted your interest in the figure on the FB page, along with your handle here. Good luck acquiring the figure! If he doesn't reach out to you soon, I can try to facilitate a transfer, but it'd mean double shipping. Just let me know.