• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, renegadeleader1 said:

I swear to god she's channeling Michelle Pfeiffer from Batman Returns for this.

It was hard for me to get much of a feel for the character at all from the trailer, but I'll agree in the sense that she went from meek to FIERCE in the same vein.

-b.

2 hours ago, Thom said:

IMO, the invisible jet is pretty lame. But then I just remember the cartoon with her flying around in an outline of a plane. If they did something like the stealth system on the Shield helicarrier that would be different.

The jet is pretty pointless since she can still be seen. 

3 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

If she can summon lightning and swing across the sky using them, then what is the point of a jet...invisible or not

With that said, how can someone like this Cheetah villain possibly harm her?

Swinging on summoned lightning hardly sounds like and everyday means of transportation... That's like saying if someone can run super fast, why would they get a car? 

• 2 months later...

If theaters reopen by then I'll go to the movies to see it, but if not I have HBO Max via my cable provider and I'll just watch it at home.

I'd also pay a premium if Warner were to follow a similar model as Disney did with Mulan (which I did not care to pay for).

-b.

From what I understand the theaters in California have been ordered to be crap down again and I’m not sure if they will reopen anytime soon. I don’t think I would pay a rental price for this one especially if it’s a crazy high price like Milan, but if it shows up free then I’ll probably check it out.

Wait so on December 25th I can watch this on HBOMax? Without another charge on top like Disney+ did with Mulan? That's pretty awesome! I have HBOMax, so I'll definitely check this out on Christmas day! The real bummer is that the HBOMax app is stuck in the dark ages, no 4K HDR in 2020? That's frakking absurd, they need to get that updated ASAP. 

• sh9000 changed the title to Wonder Woman 1984 (Wonder Woman 2)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm.  So I said I wasn't going to sign up for yet another streaming service just to watch this or WB's other 2021 films without going to the theater... but I realized a couple of my go-to "comfort food" shows that I like to rewatch when there's nothing better on jumped to HBO Max.  Now I'm thinking I might sign up while they're giving 20% off if you pre-pay for six months.

7 minutes ago, mikeszekely said:

Hmm.  So I said I wasn't going to sign up for yet another streaming service just to watch this or WB's other 2021 films without going to the theater... but I realized a couple of my go-to "comfort food" shows that I like to rewatch when there's nothing better on jumped to HBO Max.  Now I'm thinking I might sign up while they're giving 20% off if you pre-pay for six months.

It would be awesome too if they're going to release the SnyderCut within the first 6 months of next year. ;) 

18 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

That's what I did and $10 back using my Wells Fargo card sweetened the deal :)