18 minutes ago, Old_Nash said:

OHMYGREATLYNA^^

SHAZA!M Official trailer 2

I'm liking what I see. I see some Ant-Man/GotG vibe (being funny) going on for this flick. ^_^ 

But with all the positive vibe it's going for, hope it's not going to dissapoint. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the movie,

DC has officially turned the corner.  This movie is going to do really well once it officially releases.  Ton of great references from the comics.  

Edited by Golden Arms

42 minutes ago, badboy00z said:

Was there an early screening??

a couple folks on youtube were talking about early screenings... don't know what the deal was though.

I got tickets for a Fandango early screening this Friday night. I'm excited, these stand alone DC films have been pretty fantastic. It's as if Justice League was a bad idea to do as early as they did, as if it was rushed and should have happened AFTER these stand alone films. Also, Batman murdered over 20 dudes in BvS, and I'm still salty about that.

Saw it and its like a breath of fresh air for the DC franchise, or superhero movies for that matter. Chuck Bartowski plays shazam well! :D 

Fun vibe and doesn't take itself too seriously. Fight scenes are cool to watch. There is a running joke with santa, but its a lil contrived.

By the end of the movie you would be saying SHAZAM every chance you get so.........SHAZAM!

Gonna check this one out this weekend. I’m hearing nothing bad about this one. I also like the character from some of the older stories I remember as well as his interpretation in young justice, so I feel a bit more connected to this guy than aqua man.

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

Been seeing weirdly universal praise for this movie. My pessimism is still going strong, but... Hm...

Anyway, why I'm here:

I saw it last weekend at an early screening I got tickets to at town square, and honestly, I really, really liked it. It was pretty hilarious, and quite touching and heart warming, it has a very positive message overall about kids, and family. I'm waiting on more people to finally see it so I can discuss a certain "cameo", if you can call it that, and how it was handled and what it means for the future of the DC shared universe.

These stand alone movies in general have been pretty fantastic, I think Justice League did far more damage overall then WB probably realizes, there's plenty of folks like you, and until not long ago myself, that were polarized by just how bad and unfun that film was. Same with BvS, what a terrible way to start a connected DC film universe.

I loved this movie! Just saw it last night and had a great time. It’s very funny and also has heart. One of my favorite superhero movies now.:good:

Chris

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...