Kickstarter. New Bean Bandit by Kenichi Sonoda!!

So they are doing the same kind of thing that the Megazone 23 crowdfunding project is trying, make a 5-20 minute episode to show off the teams talents and that fans are willing to pay for it. Then hopefully with the good press and a demo they get funding from a big studio to make a series/movie. I won't put too much hope in it getting a series but a movie may be possible, I'm in for it whatever happens.

6 minutes ago, dizman said:

So they are doing the same kind of thing that the Megazone 23 crowdfunding project is trying, make a 5-20 minute episode to show off the teams talents and that fans are willing to pay for it. Then hopefully with the good press and a demo they get funding from a big studio to make a series/movie. I won't put too much hope in it getting a series but a movie may be possible, I'm in for it whatever happens.

Judging by the kickstarter numbers, it definitely looks like it'll get funded, and a bit more. It's only been a day or so, and they're $119,654 into a $174,645 goal.

Dbfxf-pU8AEYXxF.jpg

It was neat being in the room when they pushed the button to launch the Kickstarter. The U.S. will also be getting the animation before Japan which is a fun nod to it taking place here.

Edited by Zx31

I contributed to the original Animeigo Riding Bean Blu-ray project and have made a bid to the current Gunsmith Cats Blu-ray Kickstarter. Sadly, I can't do this one as I'm out of work at the moment due to a broken foot and my short term disability isn't that much.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...