Bandai DX Chogokin YF-29 Anniversary color, + TF, NON MACROSS, 3P TF

MACROSS

-DX Chogokin YF-30 - MISB (mint in sealed box) => $300 shipped   SOLD

-DX Chogokin Sv-262 - MISB (mint in sealed box) => $195 shipped  SOLD

-DX Chogokin YF-29B - MISB (mint in sealed box) => $175 plus actual shipping  SOLD

-Bandai DX Chogokin  VF-25F MISB =>$255 plus actual shipping  SOLD

-Bandai DX Chogokin YF-29 Anniversary color (Roy's white black yellow theme) USED - the yf-29 has been transformed to battroid and back to fighter.  it was displayed in battroid for about 1 month in a detolf ==>$175 plus actual shipping

NON MACROSS

Dream EX Gokin Goraion  - This SD "Goraion" (unlicensed golion figure that eventually got rereleased as a licensed voltron) is barely used, great condition, complete with box etc. - $75 plus actual shipping

KFC Transistor Pure Red version - Has been removed from packaging once for about 10 minutes, never transformed.  MINT condition, complete.  Box is in great shape too..  $100 plus actual shipping

"Takara Tomy " Hasbro Asia Exclusive Leader Class Optimus Prime with Jetfire, super RARE, MISB =$395 shipped

FYI -i've been on here for a while and am on the SS list.  I am trying to make room...lots of room, and FAST so there will LOTS MORE coming.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!  Thanks for looking.

TERMS- 

1. NO HOLDS, first to commit and send funds is the buyer.

2.  Private message me, do not call dibs or anything like that on this thread.  I will sort through private messages in the order they are received.

3.  I'm only taking Paypal ( or local pickup/cash in NYC), so if you pay via personal payment, there's no fees. Otherwise, it's an additional 4%.

4.  Prices that include shipping are only to contiguous 48 states (USA) only.  Will consider international shipment but pricing will be VERY different as shipping costs/risk for me and effort are much much higher.

5.  Discounts are possible if buying multiple items (it saves me a bit of time and money on shipping).  I thought it should be obvious but if you've asked for a discount and ff I already quoted you a discounted price from the listed price, please DO NOT feel free to counter offer.  Its the lowest i'm willing to go if I've already said i'm discounting from the listed price.

Edited by Mechapilot77
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...