On 4/7/2019 at 1:24 AM, Mommar said:

Has anybody seen the Hot Toys version of Mark 85?  They've got the six armed thing strapped to his back that the odd, third Mark 50 SHF is coming with.  But it got me thinking, six arms, six infinity stones...

The SHF one is different from the Mark 85's. They do look similar though. Perhaps the one on mark 50 is a prototype.

17 minutes ago, Thom said:

I'm not watching anymore teasers. It would be like I've watched the entire movie before I even sat my ass in the theater.

I agree. Even though I know that half of the scenes they teased is not even included nor it has a different take in the movie. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Thom said:

I'm not watching anymore teasers. It would be like I've watched the entire movie before I even sat my ass in the theater.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  They've released, what... maybe 8 minutes of footage?  Of a THREE HOUR movie?  

9 hours ago, SuperSenpai said:

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  They've released, what... maybe 8 minutes of footage?  Of a THREE HOUR movie?  

Except for the leak where they apparently released a scene from the Climax of the movie.

7 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Except for the leak where they apparently released a scene from the Climax of the movie.

This. There are officially MASSIVE leaks out in the wild from late in the film, VERY spoiler heavy. I've avoided everything myself but will go into internet lock down for the next few days just in case, we're only a few days out now and I will not have anything ruined by some dipshit on the internet.

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

This. There are officially MASSIVE leaks out in the wild from late in the film, VERY spoiler heavy. I've avoided everything myself but will go into internet lock down for the next few days just in case, we're only a few days out now and I will not have anything ruined by some dipshit on the internet.

I read them all.

I know about the leaks being out there, but I don't really feel like I'm in danger of being spoiled.  Maybe it's just because of the places I frequent online, but other than news about the leaks, I've not seen any site purporting to post the actual leaked footage or descriptions thereof.  I feel like I'd have to actively go looking for them.  

20 hours ago, SuperSenpai said:

I know, it's just that a few of them are (or might be) 'pivotal' scenes, and they already got me anyway! I'm going to see it, the first week if not the first night. I'm all good.:D

Spoilers don't "spoil" things for me like others.  I tend to get more interested after reading about things unseen.  One of the specific things I read made me pump my fist and shout "yes!"  I'm even more excited to see this after what I read. 

Edited by Mommar

12 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Just beware. There are screenshots from the leak being posted in the comments of random mundane articles that have absolutely nothing to do with comics, movies, etc in FB.

This too. People are shitfrakks, and like the Joker, some just want to watch the world burn. I'm avoiding all forums except this one, people are being dicks and posting screen caps and text spoilers on random sites, in random articles, about random unrelated topics. Stay vigilant people.

Hah.. someone been watching Fight Club too often. :p

Agreed about spoilers in general though.  Seeing a clip from the end of a movie tends to make me more excited to see how we got there than anything else.  Even knowing ahead of time who lives or dies might not bother me so much, because it lowers the stress level during viewing, and lets me focus on enjoying the story, rather than worrying if this or that character is going to live.

Edited by Chronocidal

4 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Hah.. someone been watching Fight Club too often. :p

Agreed about spoilers in general though.  Seeing a clip from the end of a movie tends to make me more excited to see how we got there than anything else.  Even knowing ahead of time who lives or dies might not bother me so much, because it lowers the stress level during viewing, and lets me focus on enjoying the story, rather than worrying if this or that character is going to live.

From my perspective it frees me up to pay attention to ancillary details because I already know the major movements.  Reading versus seeing helps though, because if I read it I still won't know precisely what it looks like from the directors perspective so it's still a relatively new experience for me.