25 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Except for the fact Bandai have been going back in time to redo a lot of their older sculpts.  Plus release armors from movies they skipped the first time.  

Plus they still need to release Mark 50’s Fin Funnels (Nano Repulsor Sentries) which they didn’t include in the Nano Weapon Set. 

On 3/22/2019 at 8:14 AM, Thom said:

Going back in time could also be a way to...

Hide contents

...save Gamora. She didn't die from the Snap, so undoing it would not help her there, but depending on how far back they go (if they go) and when, then they could save her that way.

I honestly don't think she's actually dead to begin with.  I think there were already hints of this in at least one scene, and if any of the ideas about the characters who got snapped being moved to a parallel dimension/universe are true, I would imagine she'll already be there along with them.

Will have to wait and see, but I think it's a fair bet that a lot of Infinity War will be reversed beyond just the actual snap.

I am just not a fan of the Iron Man Armor worn by Stark in Endgame, the Mark 85.   The more they make the suits look like muscle tissue on the outside, the more I get turned off.  

I know many like the organic look, but for me the blocks of the Mark 7 and even Mark 45 just look more like Iron Man an actual Technology.  They have an armored suit look, like military tech of the human race.  The new suits look more and more Alien.

The whole organic looking tech movement in all films, I hope,  finds it’s end very soon.

B4A94E74-11D5-4304-8943-9BBA5D4F89AE.png

Edited by Ridden001

57 minutes ago, Ridden001 said:

the blocks of the Mark 7 and even Mark 45 just look more like Iron Man

The Mk. 43 (from Age of Ultron) is the last suit I actually liked.  <_<

comicave-studios-iron-man-mark-43-twelth

The new suits look too much like a painted bodysuit...

zbz1t9x1pud21.png

...or a kid in a onesie.

mens-marvel-infinity-war-deluxe-iron-man

7 minutes ago, tekering said:

The Mk. 43 (from Age of Ultron) is the last suit I actually liked.  <_<

comicave-studios-iron-man-mark-43-twelth

The new suits look too much like a painted bodysuit...

zbz1t9x1pud21.png

...or a kid in a onesie.

mens-marvel-infinity-war-deluxe-iron-man

:lol: Too true. I also prefer that the armor look like armor with overlapping plates and the more squared or angular bits from earlier versions. Still love the Mk2 from the first movie.

IM’s ideal Armor, to me, was the VII from the original Avengers film.  That being said the all gild arms in the 85 and the largely figure fitting is actually a great homage to his earliest of suits and I rather like it.

Mark 7 is definitely peak Iron Man for me, movie wise. The mk 3, mk 6, mk 7, and the mk 45 was the last one I bothered buying. I'm still grabbing up all the War Machine figures since they're my sort of bulky armored machine jam. At least the mk 85 seems to have some bulk back to it unlike the bodysuit mk 50.

10 hours ago, eXis10z said:

You can do that? The tickets look to be selling out fast in most places.

Yes.  The theater near me always adds additional showtimes.  Sometimes I’ll have to watch a 7:30 PM showing instead of a 7:00 PM.

7 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

Ugh, may end up skipping seeing this movie in the theater because of it's length. I don't think my bladder would survive :( Seriously, movies over two and a half hours long should have an intermission just like they did in the old days.