No, it's Stormbreaker. I had to look at stills to be sure, because like you, I thought it was Mjolnir too.

Yeah after further scrubbing through the trailer, I agree with you...the shots of the hammer coming towards him and catching it, and from those stills it certainly looked like ole mjolnir...but the shadow of the long helm was what I missed at the end as thor rested his arm on the hammer at a high position...

Edited by seti88

D1wDIA6XgAAjLd0.jpg.9777d931f8a79cdf34d6988f8dd0659d.jpg

Ah ah very funny!

Now i love The Avengers, i love the MCU but i do have to say this. Black widow, you planning to go against Thanos with a 9 MM.??? Really??? It's like hunting a bear with a BB gun. It's just a detail but those seconds felt really stupid while i was watching the trailer. Especially with the new entry Capitan Marvel and her game changing super powers.

In the movie comic book world, Its probably nano-bot tipped reinforced vibranium casing projectiles developed by stark or wakanda...:aggressive:

I'd dig that. Plus, there will be plenty of enemies around Thanos that a 9mm will take care of. If BW went straight up against Thanos, I'd be surprised.

Ah ah very funny! 

Now i love The Avengers, i love the MCU but i do have to say this. Black widow, you planning to go against Thanos with a 9 MM.??? Really??? It's like hunting a bear with a BB gun. It's just a detail but those seconds felt really stupid while i was watching the trailer. Especially with the new entry Capitan Marvel and her game changing super powers.

Not at all  pertinent right beside the question of, hey Widow, the world is ending, why the heck are you spending time dying your hair again, or was that dye from before that just came out with the right shampoo.

Edited by kalvasflam

I'd dig that. Plus, there will be plenty of enemies around Thanos that a 9mm will take care of. If BW went straight up against Thanos, I'd be surprised.

Hmm how can BW stick it to thanos? Why, how abt shrinking down, hiding in thanos food, get swallowed and then fighting thanos from the inside!

or once inside revert to human size and then burst out ala alien!

:D

Not at all  pertinent right beside the question of, hey Widow, the world is ending, why the heck are you spending time dying you again, or was that dye from before that just came out with the right shampoo.

Because she’s worth it.

*insert L’Oréal ad with BW swinging her hair while looking into camera*

This may be a stretch but try to follow my logic.  

- If End Game involves going back in time, it opens the possibility of the original legion suits that Stark then destroyed.

- Bandai now is selling the Python Armor in SH Figurarts.  

- Given how they often align releases with info they get ahead of time to match releases with movie dates and share royalty, the Python could be a major featured Armor worn by Stark.

Edited by Ridden001
Changed Worm to Worn.

Going back in time could also be a way to...

Spoiler

...save Gamora. She didn't die from the Snap, so undoing it would not help her there, but depending on how far back they go (if they go) and when, then they could save her that way.

11 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

This may be a stretch but try to follow my logic.  

- If End Game involves going back in time, it opens the possibility of the original legion suits that Stark then destroyed.

- Bandai now is selling the Python Armor in SH Figurarts.  

- Given how they often align releases with info they get ahead of time to match releases with movie dates and share royalty, the Python could be a major featured Armor worn by Stark.

Except for the fact Bandai have been going back in time to redo a lot of their older sculpts.  Plus release armors from movies they skipped the first time.