Stellaris : Macross Mod

Blitzcat

Hello, I play a game. That game is stellaris. It is 4X genre game and you can select or make one country and play on a galaxy. It likes real-time Civilization series.

Anyway I make Macross mod. That name is Macross S. The goal of this mod is to embody the Macross worldview in a game called Stellaris. To this end, we are making the most of the various functions supported in the game to make the mod.

It is the link : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1106707984

This mod support like this

Include SDF Macorss~Macross Delta series
Empire & species : Zentradi, UNS, Windermere
civics : start with zentradi
traits : 2 species traits, 5 admiral traits, 3 general traits
name lists : Zentradi, UNS, Windermere
loading screens : 15 Macross loading screens added
portraits : 79 UNS portraits & 23 Zentradi portraits & 11 Windermere portraits
ascension perks : 5 acension perks
Stratigic Resource : Fold Quartz
tech : 11 techs
army : 2 armies
building :3 buildings
edicts : 11 edicts
Ship Components : 13 components
Weaon : 11 weapons

I will add other functions like

-supervision army

-Spaceships : SDF 1, UNS ship, Zentradi ship, etc.

-In addition to this, if you get a lot of suggestions from me, I would like to make additional ones.

16 hours ago, Focslain said:

I'm currently in a game using the Gundam mod.... I wonder if I can use the ship look from the gundam mod with this tech/species mod...

Will try when I get home. 

Frankly speaking, I try this before and it is compatible with gundam mod.

9 hours ago, Blitzcat said:

Frankly speaking, I try this before and it is compatible with gundam mod.

Yup, I just took the basic UNS race, later I'm going to edit it to use the Feddie ships. I only got a few hrs in and none of the special techs/buildings. 

My only complaint right now is the non-uniform sized portraits. 

10 hours ago, Focslain said:

Yup, I just took the basic UNS race, later I'm going to edit it to use the Feddie ships. I only got a few hrs in and none of the special techs/buildings. 

My only complaint right now is the non-uniform sized portraits. 

I'm remaking zentradi portraits now. This will be more of a portrait closer to the vanilla version than the existing portrait, and I will be able to choose one from either of the existing anime-derived portraits. But I'm not good at painting, so it is a bit awkward and it will take time to make.

13 hours ago, Blitzcat said:

I'm remaking zentradi portraits now. This will be more of a portrait closer to the vanilla version than the existing portrait, and I will be able to choose one from either of the existing anime-derived portraits. But I'm not good at painting, so it is a bit awkward and it will take time to make.

Understood, if I find anything on my play-through I'll post to the steam page. Can't wait for the ships to be added.

• 1 month later...

Hello Guys, I update new version. 1.9.0 Version of Macross Mod.

It is Big update and I add First ship model. SDF-1, And many other Things like Didalos Attack, Barota Fleet, rebalanced and so on.

You can see this mod At Steam's stellaris workshop

That is update log of 1.9.0

1. The first ship update
 -SDF ship is updated. It uses dreadnought modeling now. but when I complete to make modeling, It has original model
 -You research megalord tech, naval cap 400 to 1, has titan shipyard, you can make this ship
 -It has 1 T slot, 6 X slot, 5 L slot, 5 G Slot, 9 H slot, 10 P slot, 27 Utility slot, 9 A slot, 3 aura slot
 -It's about 10000~20000 minerals, 3600 days to make. 300K~500K combat fight power, 128 naval cap use. Upkeep expense is about 100~200 minerals and 100 energy per month

2. New empire&civic&etc update
 -Adding Supervision army-barota fleet. It is main enemy of macross7. 
 -This empire recommends for master player. I hope you do not choose if you are not confident.
 -This empire has 2 civic, spiritia vampire&mind controled servant. This empire is naturally not increased in pop. You must be raiding from primitive civilization or other empires. Fortunately from the beginning you hold the raiding bombardment and hives minded assimilation races right. There open one ascension perk, which you take the Evolution Mastery perk.
 -It starts at barota system, barota 4th planet. It is gaia planet, So if you want to exploit another planet, raiding is not an option but a necessity.
 -Also you can make private building-spiritia farm. It only use barota fleet. It makes food and energy. if you upgrade this building it makes unity too.
 -Add new 9 portraits, 1 solar system, 1 namelist

3.Balance patch&fix
 -It was judged that there was a problem because the combat power was overflowed and displayed, and the whole was readjusted.
  -3 VF series dps 900 -> 500 
  -OTG Beam cannon and 178cm railgun Large weapon -> Extra Large weapon. dps burfed about 150.
  -Nerf mod energy cores. Energy was left too unnecessary.
 -I fix a ship components change randomly situation.
 -Edict Minmay add effect, war exhaution decrease -20. Because I'm fan of the Minmay and It needs for balance. Heintz also have claim influence -25 percent.
 -Wind singer trait is nerfs. unity add 30%->20%, unrest decrease 40->30, Before 2.0, It needs for windermere because they have influence problems. But after 2.0 System changes, now It needs to nerf this trait.
 -Icon image of micro missle and 178cm railgun fixed

4. You need one more dlc to complete play. Apocalypes, beacuse of barota fleet. And the minimum play setting I recommend is 3 AI player, 1 marauder, X 2.0 pre FTL species.

P.S. Next update. I plan to add zentradi portrait(more like vanilla version), 4 tradition, anomaly events, and other ships(maybe?).

I'm prepairing Stellaris : Macross mod Multiplaying game host. I have not yet caught up with the exact schedule, but participants may be able to take a few days off or a couple of weeks in the middle, like TRPG, and recruit 4-5 people. Maybe it will be the weekend, and I have to adjust the exact time, but if it is short for one hour, long for 4 ~ 5 hours. If you have interested about this, please leave your reply

• 3 years later...