METAMOR-FORCE "BARI" ATION - Gravion: God Gravion

30 minutes ago, JB0 said:

Waitwaitwait... The jets form the legs and the drilltank forms the arms? That's just WEIRD AND UNNATURAL. 

No, seriously. This actually bothers me.

This is actually interesting; why does it bother you?

12 hours ago, JB0 said:

BECAUSE IT IS WEIRD!

I think it is the idea of the lighter and more fragile vehicle being used to support the weight of everything.

Well if it helps the drill tank and jets aren't the arms legs themselves; they're just armor that goes over Gravion's already-present limbs.

That looks so good. I don't have a place for it in my collection though so I have to pass....

...well maybe as a one off piece like my SoC Gunbuster?

Sentinel is a weird company to me. They seem to release just what they want. Even if it's a niche piece and even if it rots in the bargain bin. I gt the feeling they are owned by a super wealthy guy that just wants to make the toys he wants to have in his collection. ^_^

11 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Well if it helps the drill tank and jets aren't the arms legs themselves; they're just armor that goes over Gravion's already-present limbs.

That actually does help! Thanks.

5 hours ago, Scyla said:

Sentinel is a weird company to me. They seem to release just what they want. Even if it's a niche piece and even if it rots in the bargain bin. I gt the feeling they are owned by a super wealthy guy that just wants to make the toys he wants to have in his collection. ^_^

So they're the best kind of toy company?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...