District 9 Exo Suit [C-Plan]

bleecher

A company by the name of C-Plan looks to be releasing a 1:10 scale figure of the District 9 Exo Suit

https://toypanic.com/toy.aspx?p=30901

I haven't been able to find any additional sites with good info or a man site for C-Plan. I have no idea how reputable this site is in terms of ordering figures, but if anyone else has more information on this sweet looking figure or where to order it, feel free to chime in!

1.jpg.44b1d1b9e6e3e1e5acb37de8563d7056.jpg2.thumb.jpg.6a501fa09e597e8aa472ecc5b476d85f.jpg3.thumb.jpg.0dd29f9ae1c487ba8f5859a92d2a3e25.jpg

Edited by bleecher
attachments

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

I never noticed in the movie it having that weird tongue thing. It's honestly kind of beautiful but $475 is a nope for me.

Just put it on your credit card :)

I did love the movie and recommend the art book though I don't see it in stock on Amazon.

The Art of District 9: Weta Workshop https://www.amazon.com/dp/0062064304/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Rkp3AbXTFKDCZ

Edited by TangledThorns

16 minutes ago, electric indigo said:

The movie was a much needed kick in the nuts of the SF movie genre. Unfortunately, Blomkamp has yet to surpass it, but I still love his stuff. Does anybody follow his Oats Studios releases?

I watched the first few episodes, the visuals where impressive but the writing/acting left something to be desired. I really wished they had just let him do that Aliens sequel film.

• 2 years later...