Teen Titans TV Series

Old_Nash

Loved the first adulation of TT, couldn't get into TTG (partially because of the animation choices, it was so deliberately not TT). Live action? Honestly the only live action 'TV' i like involves adult actresses mostly... but if it makes DC $$$, so be it.

Edited by TehPW

• 3 months later...

Yeah I saw this way earlier on IO9, and it looks like a dumpster fire, holy crap. I don't get this seemingly desperate need to go for as dark, gritty, and uninteresting as possible. This just comes off like some 14 year olds take on a super edgy, super dark Titans series. This is Dick Grayson? This a-hole comes off far more like Jason Todd, can I call a number in order to get his ass killed off too? Because Dick Grayson this is not, the icing on the cake was his "frakk BATMAN!", yeah that's how Dick would refer to his father figure, mentor, best friend, and partner. Once again, that comes off like Jason or Damian, not Dick. This looks frakking horrible, and not what is going to attract people to your new premium streaming service. Now that revival of Star Wars Clone Wars? THAT is what will get me to subscribe for at least as long as I have to in order to watch all of that, that trailer brought the feels and tears.

yeah im tryin real hard to keep an open mind but this almost feels like someone took a survey of everything fans disliked from the previous DC movies and decided to just double down on those points in this show. You didnt like how dark they were? Well TITANS is "EXTREME DARK!" You didn't like how Batman became super violent and was killin folks left and right? Well in TITANS they kill everybody!!

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Yeah I saw this way earlier on IO9, and it looks like a dumpster fire, holy crap. I don't get this seemingly desperate need to go for as dark, gritty, and uninteresting as possible. This just comes off like some 14 year olds take on a super edgy, super dark Titans series.

They can get away with it since streaming services are not bound by FCC guidelines (excessive blood, nudity, blah blah blah).