14 hours ago, Mommar said:

Sh, did you ever get your arcade cabinets yet?

Not yet.

A13811A9-6751-4E0E-975A-D76ACFAA3425.jpeg.94d9fa9d28c3fd2c58fdde51adf54aef.jpeg

Kind of cool.

Posted (edited)

They gave that Cyclops those terrible single jointed jacket-arms again, and it is especially annoying because the upcoming AoA X-Man has the perfect arms for it.

HASBRO-MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-X-MA

Edited by lechuck

The target website is confusing.  It says Colossus is in one store but there’s no instote pickup.

I decided to stop by that Target anyway.  The guy says it’s in store but for some reason they can’t find the location.  Translation, employee is taking them. 

Some people are using Retro White Storm for Gold Team.  I’ll put her in an animated X-Men display.

Sunday orders of the 80th figures from Target with the ship to store option were delivered today.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Sunday orders of the 80th figures from Target with the ship to store option were delivered today.

That was never an option for me.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

D6403A73-1210-40DE-A284-72AC17450826.jpeg.b69390050cc2e476ca62ef99e3aa6c95.jpeg

Good price.

Holy crap that's a good price!  I don't see it anywhere on the website though.

Edited by Mommar

Posted (edited)

So I’ve been rearranging my shelves and I might have a decent fix for the Jim Lee Colossus look.  The modern Colossus has gauntlets that sort of resemble the older one’s though the color and styling doesn’t match.  It might be a decent fit though.

I just double-checked images of the upcoming Colossus and the arms are exactly the same.  With a little bit of paint to match the color this solution should work alright.  To get it to match you'd probably want to sand down that little yellow bit at the front and putty in/smooth the yellow ribbing at the back.  Then take a dremel and make a few circular indents around the circumference and obviously paint match afterward.  Or just call it close enough.  lol

EAC5F9A2-F3FD-4597-920A-0B243DAF1E6B.thumb.jpeg.0aab088bad611e1afb9348a624a9afc1.jpeg

Edited by Mommar

If you don’t look too close where Nightcrawlers thumb is located using two right hands works alright from certain angles.

AFBAEE67-A28B-4526-A18D-D26CB14C9803.thumb.jpeg.a8d6f847d792cfe6a41bbe137fcec36a.jpeg

I’ll see if I can customize Colossus.

X-Men Arcade came in.  Beast head coming in soon.

Where are you getting you’re beast head?

Well Dorkside screwed up.  Korg/Grand Master showed at the same time as Colossus/Juggernaut.  One I wasn’t in a rush for, the other I paid extra for faster shipping.  Somebody decided to lump both orders together and go with the slower shipping.

5 hours ago, kanedaestes said:

Where are you getting you’re beast head?

ibmmt

Posted (edited)

91DDAD11-DF7A-4604-B933-C5ADB1D672DF.thumb.jpeg.3baa6c204df6c3d3efcbc7c8b71e5b41.jpeg

Marvel Select Colossus is only a little bit taller than Marvel Legends Colossus.  The torso, arms, and upper legs are around the same length.  The lower legs are longer.  Before I try converting Marvel Legends Colossus into Gold Team Colossus, I might try converting Marvel Select Colossus.  The X in the belt is in a rectangle at least.  With the parts of his costume that are removable on the Marvel Legends version, I think Hasbro will still release a variant Colossus though.

Edited by sh9000

I just don't care about those two Spider-Man announcements.  The only positive thing from it is that White Rabbit's Costume comes dangerously close to Emma Frosts old school Costume.

54289E46-8ABC-4702-87BC-0C1E484F8B49.jpeg.e974d078e10d3d9e8e4c3a745158ecb4.jpeg

ADE2AB02-037F-4805-9916-3CD37BD29B5E.jpeg.96f9d0ae81968963be6de6cf0aefe9e4.jpeg

Yes a lot of people are saying that about White Rabbit’s costume.

Nimrod!!,

Need hound Rachel and Ahab 2 pack.  Bastion would also be a cool release.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

A2B30326-02CB-43A1-B031-7DF416D739B3.jpeg.4066e8914c3b93a604de6e6e54d26251.jpeg

So my idea worked?

33 minutes ago, Mommar said:

So my idea worked?

The idea worked for Loosecollector on April 2018.

I really must figure out how this effect was made.  And where to get the custom head sculpts for the 6 inch sentinels.

You can probably make it using a hot glue gun and painting it with clear red paint.  

15 minutes ago, Golden Arms said:

You can probably make it using a hot glue gun and painting it with clear red paint.  

Didn't watch the video did you?

Awesome X-Mansion, fight scenes, and Magneto effect.  I like John Wick and Bob Ross thrown in there.  Good use of the Palladin body for the 6” Sentinels.  The Cyclops effect would be better if it was one single long piece.

Nope, too lazy!!!  :)

6 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Awesome X-Mansion, fight scenes, and Magneto effect.  I like John Wick and Bob Ross thrown in there.  Good use of the Palladin body for the 6” Sentinels.  The Cyclops effect would be better if it was one single long piece.

I wonder how the Magneto effect was made.  I can’t figure out if they modified a head or created a new one for the Sentinels.  I asked on their Instagram but nobody responded.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

I wonder how the Magneto effect was made.  I can’t figure out if they modified a head or created a new one for the Sentinels.  I asked on their Instagram but nobody responded.

The guy who made the X-Mansion said that he and his team made the Sentinel head and they are $17 each.

Posted (edited)

Are you guys reading house of x and powers of X?  If not, I highly recommend.  Two issues in and it's shaping to be one of the best X stories in nearly two decades.  I want a Rasputin IV action figure.

Edited by Golden Arms

3 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

Are you guys reading house of x and powers of X?  If not, I highly recommend.  Two issues in and it's shaping to be one of the best X stories in nearly two decades.  I want a Rasputin IV action figure.

I have a complete 180 opinion of those books.  Utter garbage.