2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

large.4EF458B4-6524-41B8-A3D1-43FB2514533D.jpeg.b9d0485b53471f756555f09d927633f5.jpeg

Very nice collection!!  I really dig the starboost armor.  It's pretty fun in the Avengers game once you unlock it and go on your 1st mission with it.

That Tony looks so much like a young Timothy Dalton. 

Edited by Golden Arms

18 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

Very nice collection!!  I really dig the starboost armor.  It's pretty fun in the Avengers game once you unlock it and go on your 1st mission with it.

That Tony looks so much like a young Timothy Dalton. 

Thanks.

That buck itself is great, so it's nice to see a proper, non-modern, version of Jennifer.  I just wish the clothes weren't all tattered like the previous fig.  She was always better dressed than her cousin.  Hell, I'd prefer her decked out in her suit skirt like she's ready for a trial at the court.  The normal face sculpt looks beautiful but I wish she were smiling.  Jennifer was always the confident happy one too.

Hmm, a second AoA wave huh?  Between seven figures and the BAF they managed to complete the X-Man comic wave (outside of the traveling troupe), Jean and Weapon X from the Weapon X comic and 3+1 (Blink) from Astonishing X-Men.  They could easily put Rogue and Sabertooth in this wave and cap that team off.  Nightcrawler is essentially the only character from his book and could cap that one off too.  Could do Cyke and Havok from Factor X, wouldn't need the Bedlams or Guthries really.  We don't have a single character from the X-ternals, The Amazing X-Men or Generation Next, though we did get the big bad from that as a BAF.  I'd assume they'd cap off Astonishing and throw in Holocaust as the BAF since she was the baddie from that book and the whole team would be complete.  YOu could capit off with Colossus and Kitty from Generation Next (they are the big two names) though in Generation Next Colossus is HUGE.  He'd almost need to be a BAF.

He's way off on FIrestar, she's shipping to me right now.