Anyone, care to buy me a pair of Gambit and Rogue if it’s ok?

Went back again this morning to my local Target and still nothing. I even show it to someone who works there to help me out the number of quantity that’s showing in the Popfindr. 

Rogue and Gambit are street dated for the 29th and will lock on the checkout screen.  

Got Rogue and Cyborg Spider-Man with Target’s sale.  I hope to see Retro Tiger Stripe Wolverine get announced soon.

452CD002-1659-412C-B8B0-CBE642263883.thumb.jpeg.2d2caeaa68b95f16fb7cbd132685972d.jpeg

E1A32B42-282C-418C-BCF8-40C5BB310E6C.thumb.jpeg.6964f1b912c4a63aee42b5ed07ec9aed.jpeg

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

You should have been able to get Negative Zone Spider-Man or Cyborg Spider-Man.  They aren’t street dated.

I was thinking of getting the Negative Zone Spidey but upon close inspection, I saw a lot of QC issues. Opted to skip on it but will definitely be back for Rogue & Gambit.

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Anyone, care to buy me a pair of Gambit and Rogue if it’s ok?

Went back again this morning to my local Target and still nothing. I even show it to someone who works there to help me out the number of quantity that’s showing in the Popfindr. 

Same with me.  Not a single damn thing even though popfindr claims something is in store.

991575AF-9509-4BC0-AEB9-9BD8D3C339A9.thumb.jpeg.70564cbebd9d83ff2dc75ada4bced440.jpeg

7287248B-7A66-4E9D-8F21-00B33E8B75D0.thumb.jpeg.f057ba753d5be9eedc47fe6aa4e29330.jpeg

0086857A-21E3-41A7-A9D0-155F99822024.thumb.jpeg.829ed4e2c3aaa953b42f51285993eec4.jpeg

I hope there is a Retro Blue Beast with alternate smiling face and calm face heads, Retro Tiger Stripe Wolverine with the yellow and blue like the Love Triangle set Wolverine, and a Retro brown costume Wolverine with an X belt.  The Wolverines should have the masked ears more spread out and a different alternate unmasked head.

20 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Retro Rogue, Gambit, Cyborg Spider-Man, and Negative Zone Spider-Man are available to order online.  The B2G1 free sale has started.

Yay! Thanks for the heads up! Placed a pickup order tomorrow for a pair of Gambit and Rogue with a free Grogu Plush Toy. ;) 

If there's an extra stock, I'll try to nab another pair.

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hopefully @Mommar can see this so he can nab a pair of Gambit and Rogue too.

They actually had them in store, sort of.  I had to ask the guy why none were out and he said they’re making them put all of these cardboard stands in the aisles and he didn’t want to do it.  So, the Marvel Legends stand was still in the back and I had to ask for permission for someone to go get the figures for me.  But he REFUSED to put the stand with all of the figures out when I said I couldn’t get my pick of the best.

They screwed up the new Gambit.  His quarter staff hand no longer rotates up/down but forward/back instead.  That's disappointing.

Edited by Mommar

I bought everything I wanted.

Target Circle will have a one time use coupon for online or in store for 10% off.

I’ll probably return and repurchase everything that comes in before 12/5 of Marvel and Star Wars to get the B2G1 free deal, 10% off, and additional 5% off with Target card.  Gotta maximize the discounts whenever possible.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

They actually had them in store, sort of.  I had to ask the guy why none were out and he said they’re making them put all of these cardboard stands in the aisles and he didn’t want to do it.  So, the Marvel Legends stand was still in the back and I had to ask for permission for someone to go get the figures for me.  But he REFUSED to put the stand with all of the figures out when I said I couldn’t get my pick of the best.

They screwed up the new Gambit.  His quarter staff hand no longer rotates up/down but forward/back instead.  That's disappointing.

Cool. Good to know you had one. :good:

I went earlier to pick up my order. Though I already know that Gambit is not included in my order due to the notification I received in the morning. Good thing, my order of Rogue went thru. So in order for me to avail the Buy 2 Get 1 Free Marvel or Disney product, I purchase Storm at the store to get Grogu Plush toy. So he cancelled my online order and do the transaction thru the store. After that, I placed 2 orders online for 2 Gambit and 1 Rogue just to get 2 sets and added additional available ML figures to avail the B2G1 promo.

Man, the life of being a collector really becomes exhausting. :bigshok: