People are reporting that the Storm and Thunderbird set is showing up for them on popfindr but that it’s street dated in the store.  Some Targets are ignoring the street date and are selling them with 1 per customer.

My 2 sets should be shipping from Target in a couple of weeks.  Hopefully I get good paint apps and no qc issues.

Here's a stupid question for Hasbro.  Or, rather, a smart question for stupid Hasbro.  Why not make the pre-order for Premium members to order?  Instead of making us pay for the privilege of competing for lower quantities first?  It would incentive-ise Premium Membership and get them more money and it wouldn't be another giant dick punch to fans.  Which is all Hasbro seems capable of.

At least it wasn't THAT painful, but still dumb to treat paying customers like this.

Edited by Mommar

10 hours ago, Negotiator said:

too big compared to the cartoon or any comic art I can find.  plus might hinder her from looking up.

It's not really that it's too big, it's that they shifted it upward because either Disney and/or Hasbro doesn't allow cleavage and that collar opens up relatively low on the actual design.