The thing about this that really pisses me off is that Hasbro absolutely know that not only is Storm one of the most popular X-Men, not only is she one of the most popular Marvel characters but she's one of the most popular Comic Book characters.,  They could pack her two to a case and sell out of them.  Those f*ckers purposely made it a bitch to get her.

Preordered 2 sets of Storm and Thunderbird from Target earlier.  Target Circle had a $10 off $50.

Preordered 2 sets of Psylocke, Nimrod, and Fantomex from Amazon with my rewards.

Preordered 2 sets of Deadpool and Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Domino, and Old Man Logan and Hawkeye at Dorkside.

Adjusted my order of Haslab Sentinels to 4 instead of 7.

Edited by sh9000

Would be nice if they made some Hellfire Club fodder too (they were the main baddies for the Spider-Man Sega arcade game too) but we need the rest of the core group as well.  It really makes no sense to give us Jean without Jason Wyngarde.

It may be worth getting 2 hellfire club sets.  One could be Jean/Selene.  The other could be used for Tessa/Sage.  There should be plenty of Black haired female's in the line for that swap.

9 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

It may be worth getting 2 hellfire club sets.  One could be Jean/Selene.  The other could be used for Tessa/Sage.  There should be plenty of Black haired female's in the line for that swap.

How many are they going to limit it to and how hard will it be to actually pre-order?  Plus, I'm taking on $60k of debt in the next two months.  I'm only getting the one.  I might not be able to get one Sentinel now.