Any idea where that Storm will be released?  It’s on a Vintage card.  And I need at least Two.

Edit:  just found out Storm goes up on Hasbro Pulse Monday the 9th for a Spring release.  That won’t be a giant pain in the ass at all.

Edited by Mommar

37 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I have a question, did anybody ever receive their three pack from Dorkside?  I had to order from Gamestop because they never shipped.

No I got mine from GS as well.  Bbts also has it in stock now.

Can't wait for storm and the cuckoo's! I hope the cuckoo's won't be Walgreens exclusives.  Dani Moonstar was a bitch to track down.

Edited by Golden Arms

Interesting.  We didn't know what the BAF was until now.  Crimson Dynamo.  I really don't want any of the movie figures from that wave or even most of the comic figures.  Just Bucky, Crossbones and the BAF.  Dorkside doesn't appear to sell BAF's like they used to either.  Not for Crimson Dynamo anyway.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, Golden Arms said:

Got my Storm order in!

I ordered two but I got a look at a few custom silver versions and I’m hoping a silver one gets made.  That’s the most correct looking of all of them.  

Edited by Mommar