Awesome X-Mansion, fight scenes, and Magneto effect.  I like John Wick and Bob Ross thrown in there.  Good use of the Palladin body for the 6” Sentinels.  The Cyclops effect would be better if it was one single long piece.

6 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Awesome X-Mansion, fight scenes, and Magneto effect.  I like John Wick and Bob Ross thrown in there.  Good use of the Palladin body for the 6” Sentinels.  The Cyclops effect would be better if it was one single long piece.

I wonder how the Magneto effect was made.  I can’t figure out if they modified a head or created a new one for the Sentinels.  I asked on their Instagram but nobody responded.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

I wonder how the Magneto effect was made.  I can’t figure out if they modified a head or created a new one for the Sentinels.  I asked on their Instagram but nobody responded.

The guy who made the X-Mansion said that he and his team made the Sentinel head and they are $17 each.

Are you guys reading house of x and powers of X?  If not, I highly recommend.  Two issues in and it's shaping to be one of the best X stories in nearly two decades.  I want a Rasputin IV action figure.

Edited by Golden Arms

3 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

Are you guys reading house of x and powers of X?  If not, I highly recommend.  Two issues in and it's shaping to be one of the best X stories in nearly two decades.  I want a Rasputin IV action figure.

I have a complete 180 opinion of those books.  Utter garbage.

23 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

I haven’t read them yet but I like some of their cover art.  There are quite a few that have been released as figures from this mix.

44354DDE-F5D2-4C29-A814-B77CDF5488E0.jpeg.e094068f062962461965d0b4257535a0.jpegF9E4250F-ADFB-4C04-8F49-18F0B427136C.jpeg.2670d4bd3703a3830e9f173e7bdeabc1.jpeg

19 hours ago, Mommar said:

How did you find that out?  I asked in spanish on his Instagram and nobody responded.

I complimented his work and asked if the Sentinel head was a custom and if the heads were for sale.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Start checking your local Walgreens.  White Queen has been showing up various places now.

My Walgreens has been crappy lately so hopefully Emma Frost shows up online soon.  I wonder if white costume Magneto will be a Walgreens exclusive.

79F64BD2-0B00-43C8-A109-D73D09695A0D.jpeg.1476c25fd6ef5dbcc4359dc409a228e1.jpeg

On 6/17/2019 at 10:41 PM, sh9000 said:

F269DA7D-C8EC-48D7-BBE0-8013722B110D.thumb.jpeg.9506a02dba551b3ee0e71064b5f512c1.jpeg

TBT.  I need to update my X-Villians:  include my Mister Sinister and Silver Samurai, replace Magneto and Juggernaut with my new ML versions, and maybe include my 4 Toy Biz Sentinels.  I still love my Dark Phoenix with the flame effects that I gave her.

Edited by sh9000