8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Also, if it's possible, can someone post a photo of the Hulk from Hulk/Wolvie 80th pack beside any Jim Lee based ML X-Men charcter. Just want to see how it looks. Thanks! ;)

Why do you want to see Hulk next to a Blue/Gold team member?

You should get that Hulk anyway, imo.

Dorkside shipped the X-Force wave this morning.

6 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Both sets are great.  Good thing I didn’t do the jacket mod to my Cyclops yet.

The Colossus in the set is Classic Colossus and it is close.  The noticeable differences are the arm guards, belt, shoulder area of his costume, and knee area of the boots.

If you’re thinking about getting the Hulk, you should get the Hulk.

8 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Why do you want to see Hulk next to a Blue/Gold team member?

You should get that Hulk anyway, imo.

Dorkside shipped the X-Force wave this morning.

Thanks for the replies, guys! Really appreciate it. :)

For the Colossus, yeah, I'm thinking the same thing because from what I remember Jim Lee's Colossus have those arm guards and the rest of what you've mentioned. And for me to get a loose figure of it since I don't need Juggernaut, is almost the same price as the set so I'm just considering of getting the set instead. And just wait later on if they will make an actual Jim Lee Colossus. At this point, I'm just ok for now on getting the figures that somehow resembles Jim Lee's X-Men since the recent released Gambit doesn't look like Jim Lee's. Sorry, I didn't like his hair somehow. hehehe. :lol: 

As for the Hulk, I'm just thinking random ideas on what to do with it just in case I decided to make a custom figure using that body since I've read it's the best articulated Hulk figure out there. And hopefully, proportion-wise it's in good scale when I see it beside with a Blue/Gold team member since most of the other figures I have for future custom project are using the same body mold. And getting is now is more practical than getting it afterwards with a higher price.

So I’ve been rearranging my shelves and I might have a decent fix for the Jim Lee Colossus look.  The modern Colossus has gauntlets that sort of resemble the older one’s though the color and styling doesn’t match.  It might be a decent fit though.

I just double-checked images of the upcoming Colossus and the arms are exactly the same.  With a little bit of paint to match the color this solution should work alright.  To get it to match you'd probably want to sand down that little yellow bit at the front and putty in/smooth the yellow ribbing at the back.  Then take a dremel and make a few circular indents around the circumference and obviously paint match afterward.  Or just call it close enough.  lol

EAC5F9A2-F3FD-4597-920A-0B243DAF1E6B.thumb.jpeg.0aab088bad611e1afb9348a624a9afc1.jpeg

Edited by Mommar

Well Dorkside screwed up.  Korg/Grand Master showed at the same time as Colossus/Juggernaut.  One I wasn’t in a rush for, the other I paid extra for faster shipping.  Somebody decided to lump both orders together and go with the slower shipping.

91DDAD11-DF7A-4604-B933-C5ADB1D672DF.thumb.jpeg.3baa6c204df6c3d3efcbc7c8b71e5b41.jpeg

Marvel Select Colossus is only a little bit taller than Marvel Legends Colossus.  The torso, arms, and upper legs are around the same length.  The lower legs are longer.  Before I try converting Marvel Legends Colossus into Gold Team Colossus, I might try converting Marvel Select Colossus.  The X in the belt is in a rectangle at least.  With the parts of his costume that are removable on the Marvel Legends version, I think Hasbro will still release a variant Colossus though.

Edited by sh9000