1 hour ago, Mommar said:

That has got to be an ACBA contest entry!

I don’t know about that but thanks for the vote

36 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

BED78541-924E-44F1-9B38-2C3380ECBB81.jpeg.703461fbe9cb423580eebfbdf8effa12.jpeg

I like this one.

Ah more Miworld!  Nice shot if it’s yours. I knew I couldn’t be the only one that found a good repurpose for these. I’m working on a 1:12 arcade right now. I missed out on that Xmen cabinet order window but I’ve got a few others already I’m customizing.   

Okay video of Colossus and Juggernaut.  Weird small video though.  And he keeps smacking his lips after every time he speaks.  And he gets lots of terms wrong.  And he seems surprised that the Juggernaut figure is different.  For a guy claiming to be excited about this release he sure didn't pay attention to a damn thing about it.

Edited by Mommar

Does anyone know how long it takes for Dorkside to ship individual figures from an assortment?  I ordered an extra Cyke and Dazzler as a separate order and the full wave is already here in Albuquerque for delivery but the individual figures have not shipped yet.  I’m asking because I realized when I ordered the X-Force wave I included two more separate Nightcrawlers with that order and I’m wondering if shipping will be held up because of that.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for Dorkside to ship individual figures from an assortment?  I ordered an extra Cyke and Dazzler as a separate order and the full wave is already here in Albuquerque for delivery but the individual figures have not shipped yet.  I’m asking because I realized when I ordered the X-Force wave I included two more separate Nightcrawlers with that order and I’m wondering if shipping will be held up because of that.

It takes them forever. You will likely find them out in the wild before they ship them out.  It seems they prioritize the case orders over individual orders.  

1 hour ago, Golden Arms said:

It takes them forever. You will likely find them out in the wild before they ship them out.  It seems they prioritize the case orders over individual orders.  

But what happens when you mix cases with individual orders?

Standouts from the Retro wave are Cyclops.  The metallic paint just looks great.  And the effects parts are cool too.  Even though I hate they didn't include just a normal head.  Silver Samurai is pretty good looking and fun to pose though he's too short.  And Dazzler, because they nailed her Outback look perfectly.  Iceman is typically disappointing like he always is.  Wolverine is a curiosity and a first but unless you were really into him during his initial Comics run/a Larry Hama fan he's completely uninteresting looking.  And last, yeah yeah, I HATE white Storm.  That will probably be everyone else' number one but you're wrong.

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

But what happens when you mix cases with individual orders?

Not sure.  I tried ordering individual figures from the sasquatch and apocalypse wave when they were first announced, and gave up on them filling the orders.  I also ordered Professor X when it first was listed on their site and it's still pending, so I won't be using them anymore.

1 hour ago, Golden Arms said:

Not sure.  I tried ordering individual figures from the sasquatch and apocalypse wave when they were first announced, and gave up on them filling the orders.  I also ordered Professor X when it first was listed on their site and it's still pending, so I won't be using them anymore.

Dorkside didn’t deliver any individual figures or Prof?  That’s not a good sign.

Good One!!!  My brother had that game. I Could never beat Storm or Gambits stage.  

I picked up Silver Sable to use For Lilandra.  I'm kicking myself for passing on Night thrasher.  He looks awesome.

He hasn't posted Thor yet, huh?

I'm genuinely concerned I won't be able to get that Cap figure.  I've never been able to find an affordable Worthy Cap and never even saw a Binary version of Captain Marvel.

Edited by Mommar

Got my Emma Frost. I must admit it feels nice to be one of the first to have a sought after figure.

Haven't opened her up yet, but both head-sculpts look great with the long haired one being my preferred choice. IMO Hasbro should have just kept the abdomen area all black, because any positioning of the chest will make it look awkward.

DSCN1401.thumb.JPG.f1eac66ef83f0a077e205857ff98237d.JPG