24 minutes ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

I knew she’d be white. That way we will all buy the eventual rerelease in black. You know it’s coming. And that Wolverine will be retooled into an AOA Wolverine. I just can’t believe Iceman comes with fists and non-opened hands. How can he simulate using his powers?  He doesn’t shoot ice out of his closed fists????? 

Her costume is silver but shiny black makes more sense in context given her 70’s/80’s look was always black. This was for the Animated series people to shut up, I hope.  Though we’re not going to stop hearing about Morph now.

I’m cool with an AOA Wolverine if they bother giving us the rest of the cast.

They always leave out something for Iceman.  It’s nice to see a bit of an ice slide though.  He should have been a riders series or like Archangel though.

I’d maybe give them a pass for the exclusion of opened hands on Iceman if the “ice slide” looked more like, well... and ice slide. What we’re getting looks more like a base for him to stand on due to its diminutive size. Don’t get me wrong I’m all over these like a fat kid on a cupcake but taking into account that these retro releases have no BAF part the accessories and or extra heads/parts are supposed to make up for that. I’m not seein’ it with this wave.  Likely due to the fact that Hasbro knows were all giddy for most of these figures and or just anything X-Men right now and we’ll just buy them anyway.  They’re probably right. 

Ordered a case of 6 to keep MISB and a set of 6 individually to open from Dorkside.  I think my Iceman open hands from the All New X-Men set might fit on Vintage Iceman.

I just realized depending on what iteration of the original X-Factor team you’re thinking of the release of both Cyke and Iceman in the classics line means only Marvel Girl is missing from that lineup.  The iteration of the team just after The Fall of the Mutants and through Inferno had beast finally turning blue, angel was now Archangel, Cyke in the Blue and White but still with the full cowl over the head and Iceman looking like he always does except he had some ludicrously oversized belt at that time.

Sorry for a noob question regarding this line. Is the Vintage line using the latest ML body or it’s more of a reissue thing? I’m kind of interested on Storm and Iceman for the sake of getting it to be a part of my Jim Lee X-Men.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Sorry for a noob question regarding this line. Is the Vintage line using the latest ML body or it’s more of a reissue thing? I’m kind of interested on Storm and Iceman for the sake of getting it to be a part of my Jim Lee X-Men.

Iceman is using one of the newer bodies, yes.  They’re only “Vintage” in the sense they resemble the original Toybiz releases in deco and packaging.  The figures themselves are modern.  Though I wouldn’t recommend that Storm if you want anything resembling Jim Lee.

Such a great time to be a X-men fan.  Just wish they would go back to the MS Marvel buck for some of the female characters.  I want them to do the hellfire club and Marauders.  

If only, Hasbro.  Suit details are semi-correct but proportions were goofy as hell and wrong cannons/placement.  Though these guys didn’t get it right either, the cannons should be wide enough to flank both sides of the helmet.  From the side stowed it almost looks like two separate cannons per shoulder (based on the assemble scene.) Come on SHF give us a $120 monster of an Iron Patriot!

7AB9915B-2BCA-4A1A-8B85-B0C91D5A6CB5.jpeg.630d3db2f3e52174039e906a30713440.jpegA93A455E-4D0C-42A8-AE8A-FB95D4CA3F94.jpeg.e1b39499651f873ce6362d19d37dfeb7.jpeg

On 6/14/2019 at 5:42 PM, sh9000 said:

Maybe that’s the only production art they had of War Machine during that time.

4DB144C1-7EB1-43F9-B572-D35FA4636359.jpeg.0d783f66d56cf35b5542dd1eb6e9926e.jpeg

266FF068-0B33-444D-94C2-6A9973FE1E62.jpeg.77f9527be414983a56d245252c2b47e9.jpeg

Iceman.

BB2DC2D3-BDF7-4CFD-855B-CE782894C64C.thumb.jpeg.6d38d8cb076d44088779c146cf93b19e.jpeg

Custom animated Beast head.

29A661E2-4D94-477A-93CF-3BA090619E3A.jpeg.f7e1da065b28235bc5706db6613bc554.jpeg

Custom comic Beast head.

Yeah Iceman!  You punch that ice down! I mean, what choice do you have?  You don’t come with opened hands. Lol