Wolverine versus Hulk is up at BBTS now. $62.99

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/94385?utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=marketing&utm_content=

$59.99 at Dorkside

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=E6349AS00

$59.99 at GameStop too.  But says due out in September instead of August like the other two (like BBTS meets their dates anymore anyway.)

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/marvel-comics-80th-anniversary-legends-series-6-inch-scale-hulk-vs-wolverine-action-figure-2-pack/174782

Edited by Mommar

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Man, how come you guys already have Prof. X? I PO'ed at BBTS, and there's still no news. :(

Bbts can’t seem to get any product from any line in a decent time frame anymore.  My last several Mezco figures I’ve cancelled and ordered elsewhere because they won’t ship for three+ weeks later.  Prof X we’ve been waiting on for almost three months now.

11 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I might have another spare besides the one for @Slave IV if you want it.

Thanks sh9000! Really appreciate it. But I want to see if BBTS will deliver first in 9 days since it's the only thing I'm waiting so I can ship my POL. I will let you know by then if that's ok.

9 hours ago, Mommar said:

Bbts can’t seem to get any product from any line in a decent time frame anymore.  My last several Mezco figures I’ve cancelled and ordered elsewhere because they won’t ship for three+ weeks later.  Prof X we’ve been waiting on for almost three months now.

So true. But since BBTS haven't changed their release month so I'm willing to wait for another week (9 days) and see if they're going to deliver. And I don't think they have the first batch of Prof X figure iirc.

9 hours ago, lechuck said:

Why is nobody angry at Hasbro for downgrading Union Jack back to BuckyCap body?

image.png.4b35fe302bcb35be966fe807d1394fff.png

The simple answer for me is I was never going to buy him anyway so I never paid attention. I have seen a lot of other people around on other forums and in youtube comments pretty furious about it though.

Picked up blink and skullbuster at target. This past weekend I got Prof X at the same target for free.  When it rang up there was no price for it.  The cashier and both didn't notice it's lack of price.  Target also had the Spider-Man far from home 2 pack and avenger endgame 2 packs.

Is it just me or do the claws on X-Force Wolvie look a little exaggerated?  Like the ends are wider than the base?

Nightcrawler looks fantastic!  He is proportioned so much better than the previous version was.

Ordered a loose X-Force Wolverine, Mr Sinister, Boom Boom, Cannonball, Guardian, and Nightcrawler x2.  Also ordered a set of 6 to keep MISB.  I’m skipping this Wendigo to have loose.  I like the FFF Wendigo more.

Edited by sh9000

I'll have to  get this wave.  Cannon ball is a miss with that blast effect.  I hope nightcrawlers tail  includes a wire.  I wish Mr Sinister had a stoic expression.  I always think back to inferno and him facing off with the Goblin queen, and him telling Madelyn Pryor her origin.

1 minute ago, Golden Arms said:

I'll have to  get this wave.  Cannon ball is a miss with that blast effect.  I hope nightcrawlers tail  includes a wire.  I wish Mr Sinister had a stoic expression.  I always think back to inferno and him facing off with the Goblin queen, and him telling Madelyn Pryor her origin.

There’s no wire in nightcrawlers tail.  Dwight covered that topic at a previous convention when Nightcrawler was revealed.  Hasbro is still a children's toy company and requires all toys to adhere to specific safety standards.  The tail is too thin and it was deemed dangerous so they made the Marvel Legends team remake it without the wire.

I knew she’d be white. That way we will all buy the eventual rerelease in black. You know it’s coming. And that Wolverine will be retooled into an AOA Wolverine. I just can’t believe Iceman comes with fists and non-opened hands. How can he simulate using his powers?  He doesn’t shoot ice out of his closed fists?????