I have given up finding Thing on European shores for a reasonable price.

Is there anyone here willing to hook me up with one from your local Walgreens for normal retail price?
Padded envelope should suffice, I'll take the risk. Your expenses will of course be covered.

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up, guys.  People have been finding the X-Men wave showing up at Target and Best Buy (they have Marvel figures there???)

Also, Reese’ head fits on the Nuke body perfect.  If you csn get your hands on a couple and paint them you can easily get Skullbuster, Cole, Macon and Reese.

Edited by Mommar

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

Heads up, guys.  People have been finding the X-Men wave showing up at Target and Best Buy (they have Marvel figures there???)

Also, Reese’ head fits on the Nuke body perfect.  If you csn get your hands on a couple and paint them you can easily get Skullbuster, Cole, Macon and Reese.

DF87452D-00D2-4FBA-B735-37FAC3F125AF.png.f7d87c9e7aea5eec330611f0d8f88a99.png

2C3F21A3-0DE7-4FB4-A34D-96110E3A971D.thumb.jpeg.342f0df0bfe491af98edb383f33df4c1.jpeg

Kind of.  I’ll look into it.

BC672868-ACD6-4D28-960B-4F9D4BDC4ED0.thumb.jpeg.5b0a230033406bbd03eccc6c9d831716.jpeg

Saw this pic on Toyark.  The guy says that the head looks ok from a distance but its definitely undersized for the Nuke body.  The figure shouldn’t be bigger than Skullbuster as well.  I’ll hold off on buying any spare Nukes for now.

7 hours ago, sh9000 said:

BC672868-ACD6-4D28-960B-4F9D4BDC4ED0.thumb.jpeg.5b0a230033406bbd03eccc6c9d831716.jpeg

Saw this pic on Toyark.  The guy says that the head looks ok from a distance but its definitely undersized for the Nuke body.  The figure shouldn’t be bigger than Skullbuster as well.  I’ll hold off on buying any spare Nukes for now.

That's going to depend on what artwork you go by.  There's plenty of scenes where Reese is depicted as physically larger.

Edited by Mommar

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

The head is a little small for the body.

The helmet makes up for it IMO.  The only other body that might work is something like the Grim Reaper buck.  They already put that Reese head on the Bonebreaker body and it did not fit proportionally nearly as well as the Nuke body did.

BBTS would be the last place for me to order from with their marked up prices plus tax.  Preordered Scorpion and Far From Home Mysterio from Amazon and used my rewards to get them cheap.

My X-Men Caliban wave case from Dorkside shipped out a couple of days ago.

Edited by sh9000

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

BBTS would be the last place for me to order from with their marked up prices plus tax.  Preordered Scorpion and Far From Home Mysterio from Amazon and used my rewards to get them cheap.

My X-Men Caliban wave case from Dorkside shipped out a couple of days ago.

None of these US companies seem to deliver anything I order from them anymore anyway.

What accessories for Iceman are you thinking of Mommar, you mean the ice glacier slide he produces? That would be cool, but then I would rather have him in the riders line.

I wonder what body they will use for him, should hopefully be the Silver Surfer one.

And it would have been nicer to pair Iceman with Firestar instead of Storm in the Vintage line.

8 hours ago, lechuck said:

What accessories for Iceman are you thinking of Mommar, you mean the ice glacier slide he produces? That would be cool, but then I would rather have him in the riders line.

I wonder what body they will use for him, should hopefully be the Silver Surfer one.

And it would have been nicer to pair Iceman with Firestar instead of Storm in the Vintage line.

I specifically wanted him in the riders series so we could get ice slides.  As it is now he might not even have ice projection effects.

18 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I specifically wanted him in the riders series so we could get ice slides.  As it is now he might not even have ice projection effects.

And please be it in Jim Lee style with 'angular', 'squarish' head. ^_^