Ah!  They did it just like I said!  A cyke just like the original Toy Biz release!!  Colossus looks great, I hope he had alternate hands.  I’m sick of one fist, one open palm.  Corg looks good.  Ghost looks good.  A proper classic Thor looks good.  There’s a lot to like here, and a few oddities.

Iron spider is too little too late.

Thanks for the link to Magneto/Quicksilver/Scarlette Witch.

...crap, how did I miss that proper Dazzler hint!?!?!

Edited by Mommar

No problem.  Amazon had a $40 discount offer if I signed up for their store card so that helped with the Magneto 3 pack and Caliban wave.

So many figures coming out.

https://marvelousnews.com/300-24462

New Rider Series is Classic Ultimates WWII Captain America with shield and helmet and WWII Motorcycle.

Spider-Man wave 2 will have Far From Home Spider-Man, Spider-Man Stealth Suit, Spider-Woman in black and white, Julia Carpenter, Doppelgangers Spider-Man, Hydroman with removable puddle feet and alternate water arms, and Scorpion with 13" bendy wire tail and new sculpt.

Avengers wave 1 will have Citizen V, Living Laser, Hercules and Nighthawk and Infinity War Ebony Maw plus some Endgame figures.

Avengers Wave 2 will be Loki, Beta-Ray Bill, Union Jack, Rock Python, and Shuri from Black Panther movie.

Infamous Iron Man and Emma Frost in black will be released at Walgreens.  

Loki and Corvus Glaive will be a Walmart 2 Pack.

Target Exclusive Kraven Last Hunt 2-Pack and MJ with Spider-Man (wearing yellow jacket).

Amazon 3 Pack will have X-Men of Magneto, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

80th Anniversary Sub line will have 5 items - 1st App Wolverine and Hulk 2-Pack which will be a Fan Channel exclusive, X-Men Juggernaut vs Colossus in classic costume, Alex Ross Captain America, Thor and Iron Man.  Captain America will be a Walmart exclusive and have sculpted chainmail and an alternate head.  Iron Man will have an alternate head.  Thor is a classic version.

Captain America MCU from First Avenger and Peggy 2-pack will be an Amazon exclusive.

New Hela with hand catch for Thor's hammer and Scourge 2-Pack from Thor Ragnarok. Grandmaster and Korg will also be released as a 2 Pack.

Iron Spider and new Iron Man with floating cannings and blasters 2 Pack.

Ghost and Luis Ant-Man and the Wasp 2 Pack.

X-Men Toy Biz Vintage wave with new figures.  Cyclops X-Factor, Patch (Wolverine), Silver Samurai, and Dazzler in blue outfit.

X-Force wave will have Boom Boom with gum, Guardian, Cannonball with blast effect, Mr. Sinister, and Nightcrawler with open and closed mouth heads.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

15612B6C-200B-48F2-B78D-76FD0770A5A1.jpeg.61c95ae7a53bd336463036403ee07c7e.jpeg

Did the Red Skull Crap in Cap's breakfast this morning?

:rofl:

He looks so angry!

Colossus looks fantastic, and he has swappable hands!  Interesting they made a smooth helmet for Juggernaut this time.  The alternate Cain Marko head is cool but it's too bad there isn't a non-battered version.  Being able to have a helmet-less Cain would be cool.  I'm going to need two of these though.  I need a Colossus for my Gold Team and a Colossus for my X-Men Arcade lineup.  After all of these announcements the only character we're missing from that is an 80's style Storm.  I guess I need another condom head Cyke too.  Damn two pack.

This year is murder.  EVERYBODY is bringing their A-Game.  Marvel over here and over there.  All of the new Macross crap.  Mospaeda stuff.  Have you seen the Neca Rocksteady and Bebop?  Son. of. bitch. 

I’m definitely getting the Vintage X-Men wave, the X-Force wave, Colossus vs Juggernaut, Wolverine vs Hulk, classic Captain America, and MCU Loki and Corvus Glaive, and Ebony Maw.  For the others I’ll decide later.

Edited by sh9000

Walgreens Exclusive (Early 2019)

Mystique

Ultimate Legends Riders (March 2019)

Professor X with hoverchair

Deadpool with Vespa

Target Exclusives (April 2019)

Symbiote Spider-Man and Kraven

Spider-Man Homecoming Spider-Man and MJ

Avengers Endgame Wave (April 2019)

Armored Thanos BAF

MCU Ebony Maw

MCU Captain America

MCU Ronin

Hercules

Citizen V

Living Laser

Nighthawk

Avengers Infinity War Walmart Exclusive (Spring 2019)

Loki and Corvus Glaive

X-Men Wave (May 2019)

Caliban BAF

Gambit

Jubilee

Beast

Forge

Blink

Skullbuster

Weapon X

Walgreens Exclusives (Early/Mid 2019)

Emma Frost

Infamous Iron Man

Super Skrull

Ultimate Legends Riders (Spring/Summer 2019)

WWII Captain America and Motorcycle

X-Men Family Matters 3 Pack Amazon Exclusive (July 2019)

Magneto, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch

Avengers Endgame Wave (July 2019)

Unknown BAF

MCU Shuri

Loki

Union Jack

Beta Ray Bill

Rock Python

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Spider-Man Far From Home Wave (July 2019)

Unknown BAF

MCU Spider-Man (Red and Black)

MCU Spider-Man Stealth Suit

Spider-Woman

Scorpion

Hydro Man

Doppleganger

Unknown figure

X-Force Wave (August 2019)

No BAF

Nightcrawler

Boom Boom

Cannonball

Mr. Sinister

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

X-Men Vintage Wave (August 2019)

Wolverine

Cyclops

Dazzler

Silver Samurai

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Marvel 80th Anniversary (August 2019)

Captain America and Peggy Carter

Grandmaster and Korg

Hela and Skurge

Iron Man MK 50 and Iron Spider

Ghost and Luis

Wolverine and Hulk (Fan Channel Exclusive)

Colossus and Juggernaut

Classic Iron Man

Classic Thor

Classic Captain America (Walmart Exclusive)

Avengers Endgame Wave (October 2019)

Unknown BAF

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

X-Men Wave (Late 2019)

Wendigo BAF

Guardian

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Unknown figure

Edited by sh9000

Lots of good ML reveals, my random thoughts on some of them:

Hulk -
Spot on head, sculpted ripped trousers, extra hands and butterfly-joints at the shoulders. What more could you want? Wish he was a single release, FA Wolverine does nothing for me. Sorry but that original face mask design looks so goofy.

Union Jack -
Seems to have now switched from the Sunfire body on previous showings to the BuckyCap one, feels like downgrade.

80th anniversary sub-line -
Don't like that it has to share with movie stuff, should have been dedicated to comics only.

80th Cap and Iron Man -
They both look great, will pick them up even though I personally prefer IM and Cap to have modern and contemporary looks, instead of the classic ones (still hoping for an ANAD Captain America).

80th Thor -
Hope they will eventually also make an updated modern look for him.

Vintage X-Men wave -
Like the new Cyclops visor effects, but not fond of the X-Factor suit. I'm actually surprised they went with the X-Factor appearance, would have thought Hasbro would reissue the Jim Lee version acknowledging that they seriously messed up distribution the first time. And finally a Dazzler that won't peg warm.

Colossus and Juggernaut -
Colossus looks great. Never completed the Juggernaut wave, so this is a nice two-pack for me. At this point it should be clear to collectors that every BaF figure will eventually be re-released one way or another, so complaining about it is just naive. Hasbro is out to get that ROI.

Cannonball -
A clear pass from me. I am not spending 20+ bucks on a half static figure. This is typical Hasbro penny pinching either/or mentality. They are fully capable of producing an effects part that could be clamped around a working lower body.

X-Force wave -
Excited about Nightcrawler and Mr. Sinister, a must have bad guy.

Spider-Man movie wave -
Yay to bendable Scorpion tail and Julia Carpenter. Could see Hasbro quickly following up with a JC Madame Web figure. Hydroman's forearms look very similar to the one from Sandman, just "watery". Doppelgänger - a shame, such a terrible body reuse.

That’s classic Colossus and I’m going to put that one with my classic X-Men.  I might just paint the yellow parts to red on the boots of Marvel Select’s Colossus and just use that one as Jim Lee Colossus as sometimes he’s drawn larger.