2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Interesting, why is SuperV the only store selling Prof X separate?

True. I was hoping that it's available at BBTS. And it's not. I also wonder why SuperV is already PO'ing a loose figures of the upcoming wave? But I think it's nice to have that option if you're not going to build the BAF. :) 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

True. I was hoping that it's available at BBTS. And it's not. I also wonder why SuperV is already PO'ing a loose figures of the upcoming wave? But I think it's nice to have that option if you're not going to build the BAF. :) 

They sell completed BAF's as well so they'll have the loose figures available.  Unfortunately I missed out on a completed Kingpin and Kree Sentry.

17 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks sh9000! PO'ed Professor X at SuperV. :good:

No problem.

11 hours ago, Mommar said:

Interesting, why is SuperV the only store selling Prof X separate?

Megalopolis also has him available individually.  

So does BBTS.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/85974

7 hours ago, Mommar said:

They sell completed BAF's as well so they'll have the loose figures available.  Unfortunately I missed out on a completed Kingpin and Kree Sentry.

Kree Sentry is available for preorder at Super V.

https://supervtoys.com/collections/captain-marvel/products/pre-order-marvel-legends-captain-marvel-kree-sentry-build-a-figure-6-action-figure-loose

Edited by sh9000

Mystique is still due out February 22nd.

Target Exclusice Captain Marvel in Binary form is due out in February.

Walmart Exclusive Captain Marvel in Green Costume is due out in February.

Rumors are the X-Force wave is only six figures and no BAF, like the vintage waves have been.  Still no word on figures but it’s highly likely all are repaints with this news.  IE, X-Force Wolverine, X-Force Psylock, X-Force Forge, etc...

Three Avengers waves for this year:

A1:  Out in April, comic wave.  Eight figures.  Hercules, Living Laser, Nighthawk, Loki, Citizen V, Union Jack, Beta Ray Bill.  BAF is still unknown.

A2:  First Endgame wave.  Out July 1st.  

A3:  Second Endgame wave.  Out October 1st.  

Edited by Mommar

Thanks for the info @Mommar.  I’m buying Mystique as soon as I see a Walgreens link.

Rektangular’s recent video.

@no3Ljm the BBTS link for Professor X is posted above.  If you keep the order with supervtoys just know that I think the guy owns a cat and sometimes items come with cat hair on them.  That’s my only issue with that store.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

@no3Ljm the BBTS link for Professor X is posted above.  If you keep the order with supervtoys just know that I think the guy owns a cat and sometimes items come with cat hair on them.  That’s my only issue with that store.

Ouch. Really? I already bought a lot of loose figures from them. So even if it's sealed box it might come with a cat's hair? :wacko:

Also, I already paid my preorder using Paypal. Do you think I can still make a refund? Thanks for the heads up.

19 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Ouch. Really? I already bought a lot of loose figures from them. So even if it's sealed box it might come with a cat's hair? :wacko:

Also, I already paid my preorder using Paypal. Do you think I can still make a refund? Thanks for the heads up.

He sends loose figures with the inner packaging trays and the static attracts a lot of cat hair.  I received several loose figures this way and had to clean them.  Sealed figures from them should be fine.

My first Marvel Legends figure. Never used to bother with these as the quality control and paint work look suspect. But the sculpt on this black panther looks nicer than the figuarts one. Still don't like that thigh and chest articulation cut. Wish it came with closed fists. 

A930C336-D9D6-4FF5-B2D6-1169DA22D2CE.jpeg

Edited by eXis10z

On 1/14/2019 at 8:04 PM, sh9000 said:

Thanks for the info @Mommar.  I’m buying Mystique as soon as I see a Walgreens link.

Rektangular’s recent video.

I own a cat too.

19 hours ago, sh9000 said:

He sends loose figures with the inner packaging trays and the static attracts a lot of cat hair.  I received several loose figures this way and had to clean them.  Sealed figures from them should be fine.

So far all the loose figure I bought from him is hair-free. Thanks sh9000 for the heads up. I really appreciate it. :good:

19 hours ago, eXis10z said:

My first Marvel Legends figure. Never used to bother with these as the quality control and paint work look suspect. But the sculpt on this black panther looks nicer than the figuarts one. Still don't like that thigh and chest articulation cut. Wish it came with closed fists. 

A930C336-D9D6-4FF5-B2D6-1169DA22D2CE.jpeg

Congrats.

7 hours ago, Mommar said:

I own a cat too.

No offense @Mommar.  Sorry I meant to say cat dander and I’m allergic to it.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

So far all the loose figure I bought from him is hair-free. Thanks sh9000 for the heads up. I really appreciate it. :good:

That’s cool.  No problem.  Have you started the Cyclops jacket mod?  I haven’t gotten around to doing it and my spare Cyclops is wearing only a jacket vest.

Current Professor X video.

I saw Star-Lord for $2.99 but didn’t buy it.  They should lower it to $0.99.

0E24A6AC-B6CB-434E-8CFE-10DB21CAF057.thumb.jpeg.a84b7b821a2f14eaaed6b9e4763da1b8.jpeg

Once I get the Deadpool rider I’m making Bob.

ABF2EC72-53B4-45F1-9C67-8F4B0A994802.thumb.jpeg.5745514481112536e61305833d82ec1b.jpeg

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

That’s cool.  No problem.  Have you started the Cyclops jacket mod?  I haven’t gotten around to doing it and my spare Cyclops is wearing only a jacket vest.

Hey sh9000. No. Sad to say I haven't yet. One of these days, I'll try to mod it. ^_^

36 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh. But I don't need Blink and Skullbuster. So that means I have to order them individually, right?

It just means you're more likely to find that figure than any of the others at a store because more will be available.  I'm going to disagree about Blink though.

16 minutes ago, Mommar said:

It just means you're more likely to find that figure than any of the others at a store because more will be available.  I'm going to disagree about Blink though.

Thanks Mommar. I'm only focus on Jim Lee's X-Men for now. Time will tell if I ended up getting Blink too. ^_^

I’ll need at least 2 sets of that X-Men wave.  One set to open and one set to keep MISB.  I hope they release Macon so that the figure can be reused with the Reese head that comes with Skullbuster.

Upcoming 80th Anniversary figures for this summer.

http://thefwoosh.com/2019/01/marvel-legends-celebrates-marvels-80th-anniversary-with-an-extravaganza/

Comic Hulk vs First Appearance Wolverine $59.99

MCU Luis and Ghost $49.99

Alex Ross Iron Man $24.99

Alex Ross Thor $24.99

MCU Grandmaster and Korg $49.99

Comic Colossus vs Juggernaut $59.99

Funny, I just posed a Hulk versus wolverine figure for my shelf last night wondering when a classic Hulk v First Appearance Wolverine was going to show up.  

What do they mean by “comic” Colossus and “Comic” Juggernaut?  Aren’t the ones we got already comic versions?

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Funny, I just posed a Hulk versus wolverine figure for my shelf last night wondering when a classic Hulk v First Appearance Wolverine was going to show up.  

What do they mean by “comic” Colossus and “Comic” Juggernaut?  Aren’t the ones we got already comic versions?

I can’t wait to get these sets.  Finally a classic Hulk.

8E3F8587-2710-4013-A59D-D2642B7428DE.jpeg.5fa48d7115b6d3d8dbce07b6705da306.jpeg

I’m assuming the Colossus vs Juggernaut set will come with a classic Colossus and reuse of BAF Juggernaut.

F758B76B-78A2-454E-ABA6-6F211FF8BBC1.jpeg.7e3f4330889fb16360612c5d64cabcdd.jpeg