Preordered Venom wave Venom, Carnage, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man wave Elektra, Doc Ock, Ultimate Wolverine with bike, and First Ten Years Iron Man Mark 50, Thanos, and Doctor Strange, Ant-Man and Yellow Jacket, Thor and Sif, Red Skull, and Captain America and Crossbones at Dorkside.

Also ordered another loose Tiger Stripe Wolverine so that I can swap belts and have 2 different brown costume Wolverines (1 with the classic belt and 1 with the X belt) and 2 different Tiger Stripe Wolverines (1 with the classic belt and 1 with the X belt).

Edited by sh9000

I didn’t originally notice the foot blade on X-23 this time.

Indon’t really understand why we're getting three  Deadpool figures.  They couldn't toss in a 90’s Sunspot, Richter or Cannonball just to give us more of an X-Team member? 

Six is fine, just don’t make half of them Deadpool.  GW Bridge, Gideon, a member of X-Force.  Who was scrambling for a pantsless Deadpool anyway?

What’s funny is we’re also finally getting our first member of the 90’s Gold Team and it’s in a Deadpool wave too.

Edited by Mommar

7 hours ago, Mommar said:

Hey SH, where did you find the first ten years ant-man/yellowjacket and Red Skull?  I can’t find those.

They were listed early at Dorkside for a little while and then the listings were taken down.

Maybe the Stan Lee figure will get released later on in a single package instead.

The Deadpool Sauron wave will have 2 X-Men Deadpools and 2 Lady Deadpools.  I’m debating whether I want to get a case or just order singles.

• 2 weeks later...

List of rumored upcoming figures:

January 2019:  Comic Spider-Man wave

February 2019:  Captain Marvel film wave

March 2019:  Avengers 4 film wave one

July 2019:  Avengers 4 film wave two

July 2019:  Spider-Man film wave

December 2019:  Uncanny X-Force wave

Unknown release dates:

Vintage X-Men wave

Ultimate Riders wave 3 (Deadpool with Vespa and Professor X with hover chair)

I'll grab Prof for sure but Deadpool with a Vespa?  Really?  Talk about missing opportunities.  Why not Iceman with a really wicked Ice Slide accessory and ice effects?  For $50 you could make that happen and make it look awesome.

The Deadpool wave 2 came out a little cheaper at supervtoys so I ordered the set of 6 plus a loose Bishop, Omega Red, X-23 Wolverine, and Sauron there and cancelled my order at Dorkside.

I don’t know anybody from Texas so I don't know.  A youtube reviewer lives outside of Vegas and found them already so that’s why I know they’re there.  I haven’t found them in New Mexico yet.

Edited by Mommar

I’m getting my X-Men wave from Dorkside but if I see them at Walgreens then I’ll check for better paint apps.

E1AA515D-1640-4D66-BCB4-7C4429196532.thumb.jpeg.464de3205adc2e1f8273faea66caeead.jpeg

47030AC7-573A-421B-AB79-2A01D1985BFF.thumb.jpeg.9178743c80c15336f50ef9faa16ec2a9.jpeg

Pics from Toyark.  The heads on Wolverines can be easily swapped for more options and variety.

I gotta get at least two more Multiple Man at least.  But if I can find the whole wave prior to Dorkside shipping I'm cancelling.  That being said there's no evidence of the wave in New Mexico yet.

There's a supposed mod to make the ears on the Tiger Stripe Wolverine sit more correct.

Also, people are starting to find the Spider-Man Sp//dr wave and the Deadpool Sauron wave available at Gamestop already.

Edited by Mommar

It’s silver, that’s why it’s always drawn with heavy black highlights in the comic.  You can’t print/animate silver easily so the comic uses white with heavy black highlights and they never even tried to get it right in the cartoon, which I don’t consider accurate anyway because I’m a comic book guy.

Movie version Klaw is cool.  The rest isn't interesting at all.  Maybe the ceremonial garbed Black Panther, unfortunately it's clearly just the first figure with extra plastic wrapped around his waist.

There are rumors of some comic book characters showing up in this wave, like Storm.  I'm not so sure about that though, Mutants aren't allowed in other waves (Scarlett Witch and Namor don't count even if they technically are mutants.) 

I might get MCU Klaw.  Surprisingly the only figures I got from the first Black Panther wave are the comic figures, Namor and Black Bolt.  Although I might get some MCU Black Panther figures eventually as I’ve been acquiring a lot from the MCU lately.