FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

i just want one 101.... :(  i pray somehow i can get one, ie they keep me one until Canada becomes available on their list. 

Just 1 little 101 for me.  I will be using it for my VF-1S Messer.  I figure it looks better than the 000, especially next to my FT Skyfire.  Though 000 looks great too. 

7 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

i just want one 101.... :(  i pray somehow i can get one, ie they keep me one until Canada becomes available on their list. 

Just 1 little 101 for me.  I will be using it for my VF-1S Messer.  I figure it looks better than the 000, especially next to my FT Skyfire.  Though 000 looks great too. 

I was able to get to the “compete order” page with the 101, shipping to the US. have you tried other options?

2 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I was able to get to the “compete order” page with the 101, shipping to the US. have you tried other options?

Thanks.  Unfortunately, until they add the option of Canada to the list, which they will do, i have no other options for having them ship to me in Canada anyways... 

11 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Yes, I've done that but no South America shipping options. I do get USA and Canada. Hope they add more options. If not I'll have to ship them to one of my USA friends.

Not sure why LATAM region is not included....Hope they will add for you soon. ^_^

11$ to ship to Canada for 1 armor

I wanted the 101, so no issues there getting it.

BTW, the 101 includes same as 000, but they include the shields too (2), and i get some more red, so i can used him with my white / red other robots (Skyfire)

Edited by Arthurius

Just now, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I just got a response through facebook and they said they are fixing issues and they will take preorders for "all" armours. Hope they deliver.

That's good news! I can see myself creating another pre-order for the 000 armour... and maaaybe 202... (to have armour stages 0, 2, 4, and 6).

9 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I just got a response through facebook and they said they are fixing issues and they will take preorders for "all" armours. Hope they deliver.

Nice, I don't quite have a valk to go with the 000, so the lack of it isn't bothering me as much.

However it does look quite modern-ish..Will wait and see.

16 minutes ago, valhary said:

the 1/60 version still not available right?:mellow:

I think I might get another plain set (similar to 000 or 101) when the 1-60 scale comes out, assuming the specs and options are the same as for HMR. Would be nice if they ventured into 1/48 though since the 1/48 GBP is now very hard to come by and I missed my opportunity to get one 10 years ago.

You can still find the 1/48 GBP on mandarake or Yahoo Auctions for around $150-175 shipped. I think there’s a woodland GBP on mandarake right now. 

I’m guessing the 1/48 FEXT gear will be comparable in price but will be newer and have way more combinations. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

3 minutes ago, jenius said:

I still get the no shipping error

I just checked their inventory again and confirmed the current status of items.  If you have any of the sold out ones in your cart, it automatically changes to no shipping.  I hope the 000 comes back in stock again.

3 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

Looking forward to how these turn out, I ended up getting a 101 and 102F.  These were the status of items last I checked

000 - Sold Out

001 - In Stock

101 - In Stock

102 - Sold Out

102F - In Stock

303 - Sold Out

011 - In Stock

202 - In Stock

101 and 102f gets you all the accessories, but 102f is tan so you can only use one the tan 1a valk for that.... I unfortunately didn't have the 1a tan. Wish the blue came with this many option, in case 1 day they may TV max...

Why the craze for 000? 101 has everything 000 has, and shields. Do you consider it more compatible with others than 101?

Edited by Arthurius

On 3/31/2018 at 6:28 AM, tekering said:

Thanks!  As expected, it's obviously supposed to be "Thunder Hammer."  

Japanese love to use foreign languages, but can never be bothered to spell-check anything.  <_<

On 4/4/2018 at 3:33 PM, Sanity is Optional said:

Intimidate the Zentradi Meltran into giving up before your superior equipment.

Maybe it was supposed to be Thunder Hummer after all?

5 hours ago, rdrunner said:

I think I might get another plain set (similar to 000 or 101) when the 1-60 scale comes out, assuming the specs and options are the same as for HMR. Would be nice if they ventured into 1/48 though since the 1/48 GBP is now very hard to come by and I missed my opportunity to get one 10 years ago.

5 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

You can still find the 1/48 GBP on mandarake or Yahoo Auctions for around $150-175 shipped. I think there’s a woodland GBP on mandarake right now. 

I’m guessing the 1/48 FEXT gear will be comparable in price but will be newer and have way more combinations. 

The 1/48 Woodland GBP is still up for grabs.