FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

6 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Gotta get them all!

Tell me about it. So annoying.

2 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Eh, I ordered one. With shipping it was $8.27, so why the heck not?

Shipping was $8.27 you mean? Or how are you getting it for that low with shipping? If it is $8.27 shipped, I will buy them all, lol!

1 minute ago, Slave IV said:

Shipping was $8.27 you mean? Or how are you getting it for that low with shipping? If it is $8.27 shipped, I will buy them all, lol!

It was HK$64.90, or US$8.27

HK$44.90 for the item, and HK$20.00 for shipping.

Yeah, if I had known it was that cheap, I'd have probably gotten more than 1.

17 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Price is HK Dollars. Sanity is Optional provided the correct quote. You can actually buy them all and wont hurt your wallet (buying the HMR will lol)

41 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

When you dont collect HMR and suddenly you want to.

Hmmm... Not sure if I need to agree on that... And here I am browsing something for my loose VF-1S Roy. Hehehe. :lol: 

Ok. So quick question, each Number kit set comes with a different back booster/cannon? And some have shields, some doesn't? Is that correct? So if you want the shield and booster/cannon from a set that you don't like, let's say 102 and 102F. But you want the plain 000. Do you need to order those three to get the other weapon pack? So each pack comes with different armaments?

Edited by no3Ljm

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hmmm... Not sure if I need to agree on that... And here I am browsing something for my loose VF-1S Roy. Hehehe. :lol: 

Ok. So quick question, each Number kit set comes with a different back booster/cannon?

my question as well. They all cost the same but for example 000 has no shield. Other has one and different combination of booster/canon

edit: You can even collect it as it is. Good display piece in office.

Edited by chyll2

5 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

my question as well. They all cost the same but for example 000 has no shield. Other has one and different combination of booster/canon

edit: You can even collect it as it is. Good display piece in office.

The item description is not clear as well. They're all the same. Not mentioning certain set include which what armaments. This is just basing it from the photos.

14 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

I'd get a 101 and 102F to cover all the combos. The only thing would be the colors.

So that means, I need to get those two plus the 000 because I want the clean looking one. Hmmm.

10 minutes ago, Valkyrie23 said:

Is anyone having problems completing an order?

It says there are no available shipping methods to me (US) and stops there

No, there's none. I think the safest way is to check out via Paypal.

21 minutes ago, Valkyrie23 said:

Is anyone having problems completing an order?

It says there are no available shipping methods to me (US) and stops there

Yeah I can’t order to the US using PayPal. I get the same message. 

I checked it. It happen on a certain item which I believe has been sold out. for example 102 and 102F, 102F is available but once you add 102, there will be no shipping option.

edit: price is now in USD but same amount. lol

Edited by chyll2

19 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

I checked it. It happen on a certain item which I believe has been sold out. for example 102 and 102F, 102F is available but once you add 102, there will be no shipping option.

edit: price is now in USD but same amount. lol

Was going to order all of them until I realized the price is now listed in USD lol. Got the 102F and 001... for now. 

5 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yep switched to USD and the one I want isn’t available lol

frakk this hobby...I mean...frakk this hobby :lol:

Sadly I was like “ah ok, USD” and still went ahead and got two as if it’s not that expensive. Lol. Frakk this hobby, Amen!

6 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Actually the 101 and 102f allow you to build two units with one strike cannon, one shield, and one set of missiles. I think that will look nice, ordered :)

Armor 202 has that look too. When I saw that 102 was sold out, I saw the pictures, and quickly went the mix and match route myself.^_^

FYI: The clean 000 armor is now sold out (no, I didn't get one).

Edited by technoblue

4 minutes ago, technoblue said:

Armor 202 has that look too. When I saw that 102 was sold out, I saw the pictures, and quickly went the mix and match route myself.^_^

Gosh, these things are starting to run out in the first day of sale! 

26 minutes ago, technoblue said:

Great minds think alike :)

These are selling like hot cakes! Hopefully there will be a second run and other scales sometime soon  

Take note Bandai :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Great minds think alike :)

These are selling like hot cakes! Hopefully there will be a second run and other scales sometime soon  

Take note Bandai :rolleyes:

:lol: If fext/fanshobby is able to find some success in this, then I welcome our new third-party overlords.

Speaking of which, I'm very curious to see what they plan next for Macross after the Thunder Hammer.

5 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

i cant order cause they dont give option for Canada..... i fking HATE this...

You may have items in your cart that are sold out. Try one at a time and see if you can find one that works.

6 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

You may have items in your cart that are sold out. Try one at a time and see if you can find one that works.

thx, but really no option for Canada... but they told me they will fix it (no idea when).  Also, i think they are just taking preorders but there will apparently be more... 

Looking forward to how these turn out, I ended up getting a 101 and 102F.  These were the status of items last I checked

000 - Sold Out

001 - In Stock

101 - In Stock

102 - Sold Out

102F - In Stock

303 - Sold Out

011 - In Stock

202 - In Stock