FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

2 hours ago, Arthurius said:

101 and 102f gets you all the accessories, but 102f is tan so you can only use one the tan 1a valk for that.... I unfortunately didn't have the 1a tan. Wish the blue came with this many option, in case 1 day they may TV max...

Why the craze for 000? 101 has everything 000 has, and shields. Do you consider it more compatible with others than 101?

Because the 000 color is based from the original design. ;)

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Did you guys not see the posts about them making all options available again? Also, lol about only being able to use color matching armor. These are war machines, not fashion models. 

I will not believe it until the 000 is available again. Hahaha! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I ordered a second one, at full US price of ~$52. Oh well, at least I got the first one for $8. $60 for two doesn't sting so much.

You know they're going to cancel your first order right? 

2 minutes ago, jenius said:

Do they have to say it? Imagine you ran a business, you just charged people less than your cost to ship a good for the good and the shipping. What would you do?

Honestly? I'd change the price and eat it, depending on the volume. Then chalk it up as a learning experience to check the currency before putting things live.

Depending on the volume... But it's not like you've been doing business with them for years or they've got an established track record and billions in the bank. Plus, it's an obvious flub. While it'd be super cool of them to honor it... I'd say the chances are pretty tiny. Those cancellations may be what free 000 up for ordering...

I think there will be more opening. They told me on Facebook that it is just preorder but there will be more. Of course until the more is not present, we won't know for sure, but I feel maybe they are gadgeing  the market 

All that said, I don't know if I would still get 000 or 001... well, unless I panelling 000. But wish they could show video of all, and better pics.

I need more naked vales to dress them up, and also wondering if they will make other types of armour for 100 scale

53 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Nice!

10 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Liking the chunkiness that the armor adds to the HMR valk.^_^

The back pack clips look a lil loose, but the rest of the armor fits well enough to clip together quickly.

It looks like they didn't lock the backpack by sliding it down in that video. Shouldn't have anything to do with the armor parts. 

After much further analysis, i think that really, the best looking armors are the ones with standard backpack FPs, not the longer one with guns.  The shields are only a maybe, but original look even without them is fine.  The extra guns with the 102F on the arms are somewhat not too practical or as nice looking as without them, but ok.

So, for me, it is between 000, 101, and 102 only.  The rest give variety for those looking for it, but my ultimate team would be

1x VF-1s with 000

1x VF-1J white with 101 (no shield for the trio, but yes if only 1 or 2 valks with armors)

1x VF-1A CF with 102 (no shield for the trio, but yes if only 1 or 2 valks with armors)

Now, i only have a VF-1S and bought the available 101 armor, so it is ok, but would be a bigger debate had the 000 been available for me at time or PO.

All that said, what i really now would like is a VF-1A CF.... or VF-1A TV (or VF-1A max TV...)... NO, what i really need is a 1/100 VF-1A LOW VIS with big glass eye option included such as for vf-1a cf!!!

Edited by Arthurius

Contacted them yesterday to see if it'd be possible to add France to the list of countries, ( won't be back in the U.K for a while and not going to book a flight just to pick up a parcel! ) Was really surprised they had the UK as the Macross 'scene' ther is even tinier than it is in France.

Rambling aside, they've accepted.

Just placed my orders before they all get snatched! ...:ph34r:

So for anyone interested it's now possible to ship to French addresses.

8 hours ago, seti88 said:

The 102F has double gatlings :rolleyes: 

And double missiles for the arms.

The 101 will be for my VF-1J Hikaru and 102F for my VF-1A CF or VF-1J CF.

If the 000 goes back up then I’ll order one. The only preorder night I missed goes to a 3rd party Macross company.

1 minute ago, sh9000 said:

And double missiles for the arms.

The 101 will be for my VF-1J Hikaru and 102F for my VF-1A CF or VF-1J CF.

If the 000 goes back up then I’ll order one. The only preorder night I missed goes to a 3rd party Macross company.

Can't win em all!  I know it's silly but I'm really looking forward to the seat attachment too...for my hangar display hehe

Now that we have our first third party company making add-ons for the valks, what would everyone like to see more of from a 3P? 

I wouldn’t mind seeing things like gun straps, missile effect parts, hands with individually articulated fingers, and the claw support stand to name a few. Hopefully these things are generic enough to not be subject to any copyright issues and someone will look into after seeing the positive reaction from us on the FEXT hobby offerings. 

On 4/6/2018 at 5:54 AM, Arthurius said:

30127191_1868643963206071_15596677472641382_n.jpg

I like this.

BE6B8F34-4C96-47E4-8AFA-109146F420E6.jpeg.08310a6f80949dafb588412107a6f03b.jpeg

E3956BE5-9AE0-40B5-BBEB-CE19D4AB3116.jpeg.d83ad9805f92669884f850ab3a15123f.jpeg

More pics.  Another look at the 1/60 armor.  If they made a whole HMR figure that was clear then I’d buy it.  It’s cool that the stand can also hold the HMR GBP armor.

I love the 102F as it reminds me of the Stampede valk, however it's the colour option that it has right now doesn't suit me. I take it that there might be other paint variations if it goes well and the demand for it? :mellow: 

14 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

I got in touch with Fexthobby about the 000, it looks like there was an error on their website.  They just fixed it and it's available for order now along with the 102 and 303.

Nice! I went ahead and ordered the 000 too, as well as the 202 armour that I was thinking about earlier. I think four is enough for me right now. ^_^

51 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

I got in touch with Fexthobby about the 000, it looks like there was an error on their website.  They just fixed it and it's available for order now along with the 102 and 303.

Cool.  Ordered the 000 and 102 armor.  Now I’ve got 4 of these armors ordered as well.  Fext Hobby getting business.  I’m skipping the ones for Max and Milia because I’ll just give them HMR GBP armor.  Just noticed that there’s no savings on shipping if you buy more than 1.  The shipping cost just keeps multiplying.

Edited by sh9000

1 hour ago, sumyumgoy said:

Thanks for the update!  Just put in an order for a 000, 102 & 102F.  Gotta pick up some VFs now.  Only been collecting Destroids and Zentraedi mecha from this line so far.

Ordered 000 and 102 to cover all basis regarding accessories, and with 'Pay Me Later" I don't even have to pay until long after delivery; besides, I had funds freed up from the VF-31A refund due to that whole cluster frack.

32 minutes ago, jenius said:

Is Facebook the only way to reach these guys? I figure one order is better than three separate ones but i don't see a store email or the ability to edit.

Their email is info@fexthobby.com.  I just emailed them to see if I can combine my orders so that I can get one shipment.

I also emailed them asking if they can make TV style arm armor.

Edited by sh9000

23 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

Ordered 000 and 102 to cover all basis regarding accessories, and with 'Pay Me Later" I don't even have to pay until long after delivery; besides, I had funds freed up from the VF-31A refund due to that whole cluster frack.

What pay later option? I didn't see it. 

26 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

Ordered 000 and 102 to cover all basis regarding accessories

What about the other accessories like the back cannons and guns and missiles for the arms?

Edited by sh9000

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Just noticed that there’s no savings on shipping if you buy more than 1.  The shipping cost just keeps multiplying.

Website might still have some kinks. I have 2 separate orders. 1st order has 1 item for $20 hkd shipping. 2nd order for 2 items for $13.23 hkd shipping. The 1st one says International shipping while the 2nd says e-Express Service from Hong Kong Post. I don't think I had an option for shipping.