FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

I have on order the Folk yellow one and the 000 all white version.  That said, i have seen the armours in person at TFCon back on July 14th, and man, they are so nice, was making me second guess if i should get more, like the brown one was very nice too in person (too bad i dont have the valk for it).

On 7/15/2018 at 7:01 PM, sh9000 said:

I finished rewatching SDFM episode 30 and I’m thinking about getting a booster for each of the 9 Valkyries that used one.

Wonder when we will see a proto for the Booster....may be a long wait if they concentrate on the 1/60 OWL armor release first...;)

I hope the stand replicates the line art......at least the piece that directly connects to the booster.....including the platform or even a separate release would be epic...

640?cb=20130714025024

Edited by jvmacross

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Not a problem when you....

691775.png

Hahaha! I know I ordered 3 types. But I couldn't tell what are the other twos. I know I ordered one #000. :lol:

I'll just check my paypal history later. ;) 

Very nice. I hope there is a better chance of 1/48 accessories since Bandai has released an updated valk. 

These would be absolute beast mode on a 1/48 DX. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

Will need better pics....but I will just say this...the OWL-1 gets a pass because it does not need to be line-art accurate since it is not even canon....

For something like the canon VF-1 Booster......I prefer it to be lineart accurate, not lineart "inspired"

'nuff said 8)

Edited by jvmacross