FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying everyone's photos in this thread :good:

Bought an OWL-ONE series two during the sale and it just landed with a few display stands.  I thought it might add a little something different to my HMR 1J.  What a transformation!

I don't think i'll be taking this armour off

1363744855_IMG_4218(2).png.4e9d3db9e57ae2f0bc93e9e42e4fc369.png

Those display stand arms work really great with the FEXT SCIFI system for some suspended-in-mid-air fun

IMG_4201.png.b309e9df276b4f617f59590f69bbcd3a.png

IMG_4205.png.fa10f1a3b873d88d41185c4872bef81a.png

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Aaadriiann said:

LOVE all the FEXT stuff so far, SciFi1 and 3 displays are great, the stand arms work as desired, and even the OWL armor (which I wasn't a fan of until I had it in hand) is excellent. I am definitely looking forward to future items.

IMG_20200115_223134-01.jpeg

Nice layout! I love seeing people's customizations of these sets!

5 hours ago, Aaadriiann said:

LOVE all the FEXT stuff so far, SciFi1 and 3 displays are great, the stand arms work as desired, and even the OWL armor (which I wasn't a fan of until I had it in hand) is excellent. I am definitely looking forward to future items.

IMG_20200115_223134-01.jpeg

That's the shizzle!!

6 hours ago, Aaadriiann said:

Max exiting the hanger is da bomb! good stuff!:yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, vladykins said:

I'm in the middle of finishing the basement, so I'm trying to keep purchases to a minimum, but does anyone know if Fext is planning to redo the SciFi line again since they are sold out (except for 04)?

Why aren't you covering your basement in Fext backgrounds?

• 1 month later...

Not related to Macross, however this might inspire a chunk of us here.

This was posted in another Fext Hobby Thread and I just saw this on Fext Hobby Facebook page.

Dated March 11th with a teaser of a Sci-Fi Dio #6.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/fexthobbyfanpage/posts/?ref=page_internal

Here are the pics from this post with the Star Wars: Black Series 6 inch Bounty Hunters

89263190_3524064957663955_106104959434489856_n.jpg

89257934_3524064944330623_8363424291756179456_n.jpg

On 2/5/2020 at 9:15 AM, vladykins said:

I'm in the middle of finishing the basement, so I'm trying to keep purchases to a minimum, but does anyone know if Fext is planning to redo the SciFi line again since they are sold out (except for 04)?

Looks like Sci-Fi 03 is/was scheduled for another run in late April.  You can pre-order now directly from FEXT for $49.90.  I got my first one through Big Bad Toy Store for $69.99 + $4 flat rate shipping (they're currently going for $99.99).  I suppose it's possible that the price will come back down at BBTS if they get another shipment from FEXT.

Edited by Draykov

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't wan't to pass up the chance to get the Sci-fi #03 set, but the shipping is killer.  Still, it ends up being cheaper to order direct from Fext even with the "high" shipping fee.  And, I say high, but really it seems like normal pricing for express shipping.  I just wish they offered slower lower cost shipping options.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Fext Sci-Fi #3 set yesterday.  Really impressed with the quality of the image on the panels.  It looks like the image is painted/printed directly on the plastic.  Is that correct?  It's not a decal right?  Can't wait to set up a display this weekend.  I regret not getting it sooner and maybe a 2nd set as well.  I'll see what I can do with the one set for now.  Looks like I got lots of options even with just the one set.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...