FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

23 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I still like @Saburo‘s original custom design better but these are all cool. 

@Slave IV thank you. :D

22 hours ago, borgified said:

@Saburo - Are you going to combine your original one and with the Sci-fi 03 when you get it?

I'm in for at lease one of the Sci-fi 03 kit for now.  Maybe another two more for my 1/48 valks and the UCS Lego Slave One as well. ^_^ 

I'll be trying to combine the 2 set to see how they look together.

21 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

That’s looking good indeed, I am in for one or two sets, I will probably put them at the bottom of the detolf!

:D :good:

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

anti gravity poses in hanger incoming! cool stuff...is the base connector part included as part of the dio?

Yep. 

I just wish they made the holes the right size to fit most stands to begin with. It would have increased the playability of all the sets significantly. I guess if they offer the adapters separately and for cheap enough, that would work. Or better yet, send adapters to anyone who helped them by ordering their sets already. 

• 3 months later...

The whole base should be covered in peg holes and the arm should peg in wherever you want (maybe using 4 pegs). Also, a Tamashii stand costs like $5 so I don't see a need on its own but it's cool as an add on to a larger system.

On 5/29/2019 at 1:18 AM, sh9000 said:

These look good. Have price points been announced?

This pic in particular make me think that these stands might be good for my SOTA Street Fighter figs which don't have pegs under the feet and due to their line-art accuracy tend to be not be all that stable.

Makes me also wish that they had more diorama scenes for 1/6 size figs - some street scenes, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, I didn't want to order any more of these things but @Saburo's pics are too much for me. Mission: Enablement - Accomplished!

Thank you @Slave IV, that's how I got my custom forum title. ;) :good:

9 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Disappointed they didn’t reach the quota for the 1/60 scale armor.  This would look so good on the Arcadia PF VE-1 :5:

I was disappointed as well, the additional details that were in the 1/60 made it really nice.

Edited by Saburo