FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Unfortunately, the only matching VF-1 I have is my Strike Roy, and I want to keep that one without the armor. If they made one that could go with my Milia 1J, then I'd go for it.

Well, the bits that would be red on the armor are going to be painted grey so they're already pre-primed for customization.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Or maybe just paint the small white triangle on the chest blue and call it a day. B)) 

You mean the triangles on the upper outside portions of the chest?  I was thinking a dab of color in those four places, a dab if color in the indents on the front of the shoulder armor and a dab or color in the indents at the knee caps.

On 9/9/2018 at 12:57 PM, Mommar said:

You mean the triangles on the upper outside portions of the chest?  I was thinking a dab of color in those four places, a dab if color in the indents on the front of the shoulder armor and a dab or color in the indents at the knee caps.

Yeah something similar to that.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:54 AM, jvmacross said:

Placed my order for both sets :)

Couldn’t use my cash coupon :(

11 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Wonder where they are at on PO's for the 1/60 armors?

Taobao's inbuilt counter says each has sold 7 so far in the past month. Not sure if that is accurate, but it is still early.

https://shop257245113.taobao.com/category-1368085715.htm?spm=2013.1.w4010-17849520978.12.31c02398py1NSG&search=y&catName=Fext+Hobby#bd

On a related note, for the 1/100 OWL, seems the 202 (blue) version has sold out for the major sellers. 

Edited by BlueMax

FEXT Hobby FB post

Re: PROJECT 600 (1/60 OWL-ONE Armour)update!
We are painting the 1/60 prototype & will try to fit the Armour prototype to different 1/60 models, so fans can imagine how they are look like!

P.S. Re:Cash coupon application

We have been asked if cash coupon, obtained from previous purchase of 1/100 armour, can be used?

The answer is YES!

If the campaign successfully funs finally, you can use the cash coupon to pay the balance payment if total purchase amount is over $80. (Pls. refer to the conditions stated on the coupon!)

42215659_2154204071316724_9163505552867721216_n.jpg.5615c34af72b2c6f2be1ad1f96ef7f1c.jpg

42208864_2154204064650058_1503426351045017600_n.jpg.d830dcd4ee44c756437b775b0b97195a.jpg

50 minutes ago, Saburo said:

FEXT Hobby FB post

Re: PROJECT 600 (1/60 OWL-ONE Armour)update!
We are painting the 1/60 prototype & will try to fit the Armour prototype to different 1/60 models, so fans can imagine how they are look like!

P.S. Re:Cash coupon application

We have been asked if cash coupon, obtained from previous purchase of 1/100 armour, can be used?

The answer is YES!

If the campaign successfully funs finally, you can use the cash coupon to pay the balance payment if total purchase amount is over $80. (Pls. refer to the conditions stated on the coupon!)

42215659_2154204071316724_9163505552867721216_n.jpg.5615c34af72b2c6f2be1ad1f96ef7f1c.jpg

42208864_2154204064650058_1503426351045017600_n.jpg.d830dcd4ee44c756437b775b0b97195a.jpg

Thanks for the update! Still sucks that they priced the armor at $77.90 so you have to buy two to be able to use the coupon. 

Just now, Saburo said:

Thank you @Slave IV!  Yes, please feel free to share..

I am not quite sure what you are asking How do the decorated panels work?

Thanks!

When looking at the kit, it seems like the deco on the panels are removeable/interchangeable. Do they come off from the panels or are you telling me the deco is all Tampo/painted directly on the panels?

4 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

They look like stickers

Hope not. The ones that came with the armor were tampoed with a simple number but it seems like these systems are designed to be more flexible so I figured they might be cardstock printed paper that attatch to the panels in some way. Hopefully @Saburo will clarify. 

Edited by Slave IV

9 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Thanks!

When looking at the kit, it seems like the deco on the panels are removeable/interchangeable. Do they come off from the panels or are you telling me the deco is all Tampo/painted directly on the panels?

3 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

They look like stickers

1 minute ago, Slave IV said:

Hope not. The ones that came with the armor were tampoed with a simple number but it seems like these systems are designed to be more flexible so I figured they might be cardstock printed paper that attatch to the panels in some way. Hopefully @Saburo will clarify. 

The panels are printed, this set is customized for me. I designed the graphics and FEXT made some adjustment and printed them on to the panels.

3 minutes ago, Saburo said:

The panels are printed, this set is customized for me. I designed the graphics and FEXT made some adjustment and printed them on to the panels.

What?! Custom printed to order?! That is sweet! To bad we don’t all have the pull to get that or is that a service they might consider providing? If so, that could be a game changer.

So, considering this, the systems they sell are most likely also printed directly on the plastic. Awesome!

8 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Are they printed on card stock panels or are the images printed directly onto the plastic?

Directly onto the plastic.

IMG_3063.thumb.jpg.0a3cd9c63fa73e282eb5c858cf7608a8.jpg

4 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

What?! Custom printed to order?! That is sweet! To bad we don’t all have the pull to get that or is that a service they might consider providing? If so, that could be a game changer.

So, considering this, the systems they sell are most likely also printed directly on the plastic. Awesome!

They do have the service to print custom displays you can email them.

34 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Neat, I wonder what these would look like next to the msg chain bases. 

I was wondering the same. I may pick up a couple of sets to try it out.

31 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Oh man! Now I kinda regret buying the default set they offer. Haha, I have a feeling I will be buying a lot of these. Thanks for the info!

Don't feel regret, the default set is really nice and it will work with any other sets you may get later.

15 minutes ago, Saburo said:

I was wondering the same. I may pick up a couple of sets to try it out.

Don't feel regret, the default set is really nice and it will work with any other sets you may get later.

Yeah, I was just kidding about that. Look forward to getting those and I’m already imagining the possibilities. The way these work, it really is unlimited. I was thinking, if they offered clear panels in different sizes, people could make entire display shelves out of them and have the toys protected inside.