FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

Trying to decide which variants to get, couple of questions. 

-Does each set come with 2x FAST style missile pylons and 2x 'strike' cannons, or just what they're pictured with?

-Can the dong piece be removed from the rest of the hip armor?

-Do they all come with forearm reaction missiles?

9 hours ago, DWN013 said:

Trying to decide which variants to get, couple of questions. 

-Does each set come with 2x FAST style missile pylons and 2x 'strike' cannons, or just what they're pictured with?

-Can the dong piece be removed from the rest of the hip armor?

-Do they all come with forearm reaction missiles?

Each set comes with different weapons and accessories. Yes, it’s what they’re pictured with. The ‘dong’ piece can be removed since it’s a separate piece. And no, not all comes with Reaction Missiles. The pylons are already attached to the white big missiles.

Here's the rundown of the weapons and accessories that came with each set:

#000 (All White)
- Regular Boosters

#001 (Yellow Trim)
- x2 Strike Cannons
- x1 Shield

#011 (Red Trim)
- x1 Strike Cannon
- 1x Shield

#101 (Red Trim)
- x2 Shields

#102 (Brown Trim)
- x2 Shield

#102F (Brown Trim)
- x2 Strike Cannons
- x2 Big Missiles (2 Missiles Each)
- x2 Gatling Guns on Forearm Armor

#202 (Blue Trim)
- x1 Strike Cannon
- x1 Shield
- x1 Big Missiles (2 Missiles Each)
- x1 
Gatling Gun on Forearm Armor

#303 (Red Trim)
- x1 Strike Cannon
- x1 
Gatling Gun on Forearm Armor

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Each set comes with different weapons and accessories. Yes, it’s what they’re pictured with. The ‘dong’ piece can be removed since it’s a separate piece. And no, not all comes with Reaction Missiles. The pylons are already attached to the white big missiles.

Thanks!!  Ordering a 102F and 101.

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

#000 (All White)
- Regular Boosters

#001 (Yellow Trim)
- x2 Strike Cannons
- x1 Shield

#011 (Red Trim)
- x1 Strike Cannon
- 1x Shield

#101 (Red Trim)
- x2 Shields

#102 (Brown Trim)
- x2 Shield

#102F (Brown Trim)
- x2 Strike Cannons
- x2 Big Missiles (2 Missiles Each)

#202 (Blue Trim)
- x1 Strike Cannon
- x1 Shield

#303 (Red Trim)
- x1 Strike Cannon

Some also come with Gatling gun arm attachments while others don’t. They all come with a chart of parts. If someone can post it, it will help. If not, I might be able to later. 

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Some also come with Gatling gun arm attachments while others don’t. They all come with a chart of parts. If someone can post it, it will help. If not, I might be able to later. 

I accidentally forgot those when I check back my 102F. List updated. ^_^ 

5 hours ago, DWN013 said:

Thanks!!  Ordering a 102F and 101.

You're welcome sir! That's also what I did. Bought 000, 101, and 102F to get all those weapons and accessories.

And now looking at SlaveIV's post below, I'm considering 202. Or I could just repaint my 102F since I'm not planning on getting a brownie 1A. ;) 

8 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

1229660519_Macross_FEXT_VF-1SMesser_DSCN3617.jpg.45c7eab63b390feaec319d42947421a3.jpg

Nice! :good:

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I accidentally forgot those when I check back my 102F. List updated. ^_^ 

You're welcome sir! That's also what I did. Bought 000, 101, and 102F to get all those weapons and accessories.

And now looking at SlaveIV's post below, I'm considering 202. Or I could just repaint my 102F since I'm not planning on getting a brownie 1A. ;) 

Nice! :good:

Thanks! This is the configuration I was looking forward to most when ordering the armor sets. I'm really happy with it!

16 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

That's the same pair I picked up. Got the 101 on a VF-1J Hikaru, and still looking for a VF-1A CF for the 102F. Or I'll just throw it on Messer.

Sounds like it's the same pair that a lot of us picked up.

And @Slave IV, I think the blue accents of the 202 look great with the blue visor of the Messer. 

Now that's how you do it....make people put up or shut up.....eliminate the tire kickers and make real production decisions based on harder intel.....

In for one of each....like B better but want to be able to mix things up

Oh and I'd pay up front for one of those see-through VF-1's....

Can someone suggest it to them please?

Edited by jvmacross

i can't tell if they are gonna be all grey or white and grey?  full set under 80 bucks.  looks like a winner.  almost wish i didn't buy 3 sets of the 1/100 because the 1/60 set seems s better value to me. haha.  which set to get (if not getting both)?  hmmm... 

too bad there in's ta 1/60 hangar/display system ahha

2 minutes ago, technoblue said:

On a complete tangient: What is up with the clear Valkyrie they're using to model the second set of armour? Is that an official release or something new?

They had one also in HMR scale.....think they just use it to demonstrate how the armor looks when it's mounted...sort of like a mannequin but much cooler!  They should sell it also!

Thanks for the heads up @Xigfrid!  I'm in for one of each.   I hope they reach their goal...I was really impressed with the 1/100 release.

5 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

almost wish i didn't buy 3 sets of the 1/100 because the 1/60 set seems s better value to me. haha.  which set to get (if not getting both)?  hmmm... 

I'm on the same boat lol...got 3 sets and was tempted to get one more... 

4 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

I was thinking the exact same thing......maybe someone could suggest it to them.....I'd be all in on an HMR scale hangar or 1/60.....probably both!

check out ther fb page, i think they are working on a display system.  part of it is build out of the components you get from the HMR scaled release.  i don't think all of it is though.